Reviews for Skyward
Luffy1Ace1Sabo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That was amazing and beautiful.
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf as... friends? That's a very cool thought. I also love the spiritual side of this...
Gatt-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So cool, though I doubt Ganondorf will be in Skyward Sword... Still so cool! november 20 is the day of the great release, aren't you excited?, because I am! almost an entire year of waiting, but I'm sure is totally worth it! I wonder what could come next? Time, masks,paralel worlds, oceans, eternal twilight, and now, sky! the Legend of Zelda sure is a legend, not just a game!

Read ya soon:

Gatt
Teengamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Beautifully written, and I commend you for your effort in creating a fic based on one trailer. However, now that we know much more about the game, I'd really like to see an updated version, or perhaps a whole-new fic about Skyloft, involving the birds and such. Some more on Link and Zelda's relationship would be cool too (and even Ganondorf if you decide to keep him in). Just a suggestion though.

Well done,

-TG
Lovingyourillusion chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cool!

Is it bad that this reminded me of MY small town life? o.O

Anyway, I really liked this, espescially the entire "darkest, truest part of his heart". It's such an interesting thing to think about how discontent and purpose could lead you away from all you know and love, and it's a very real feeling. Good job!
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow...This is amazing! A great story, a great take on the characters!

...and it makes me want to play the game even more. DAMMIT!
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Nice story! I don't usually review, but I always respect the people who have enough imagination to write things about an unreleased game. I loved most of your ideas. Ganondorf and Link friends, huh? The way you wrote about it, it actually didn't sound too unbelievable.

There were just a FEW grammar errors though. I'm on my DSi so I can't point them all out, but I remember at one point you wrote "hu". I'm guessing it was supposed to be "huh". ;)

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good writing!