Reviews for April Fool's
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Yay for happy endings! :):):):):)
cookie chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
luvin'it.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Update soon
LisPar chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Can't wait for you to continue...I'm loving this one!
PTenigma chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
It was really good. I don't know what it is about this fandom and reviews. It can be really frustrating as an author. I was hoping that you would update this as well as your others. Nice work...
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Is this going to end Chase/Wilson?
Blindbadger chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Hello thre,

I really hope you continue this story because ever since the "speed dating episode" I've really liked the House/Chase/Wilson friendship and have been forced into detoxing ever since.

I'm hoping House ans Wilson stay together, because essentially I am a Hilson fan, but I wouldn't be averse to a strong friendship threesome between the three :-)

Looking forward to reading lots more of this story

Take care

Della

:-)
PTenigma chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I am so glad to see you back. I know how hard it can be to find time to write. I really enjoy your writing and am glad to see the newest chapter. Can't wait for the next...and hopefully find out what is wrong with Wilson. Thanks for sharing.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Never thought I'd see THAT love triangle:) but I like it
HouseChaseWilson chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I love them all, pretty please a threesome *puppy eyes*

I remember last season, when they all went to that blind-dates pub *sigh*
freddy chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Perhaps Wilson & Chase should become an item!, it might actually make House sit up and take note of what he is going to lose!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Cute!
hilson whumper chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I was so happy to see an update from you. I have been following all of your stories. I too like hurt!Wilson especially Wilson on crutches which somehow makes him more vulnerable then he already is. The Chase idea is one that I had always considered as well. You do a wonderful job with your stores and keep the men as close to in character as possible within the stories. I understand about real life, but anxiously await all updates that you make. Thank you for taking the time to put your stories out.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Good update
micetea chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
House better look out or Chase may walk into his spot"( Great chapter! I wonder if theres more wrong with Wilson then just his ankle, if he had such a problem hopping a few feet.