Reviews for Boom!
I know I'm five years too late but I cried at the ending.
WHY SASUKE WHY
jj chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
holy freaken - sasuke you idiot
ok great story
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nooo! Couldn't Sasuke have just let Naruto be happy with Sai?! ...Well I guess that wouldn't be like him. *sniffles* Poor Naruto. Poor Sai. Anyways, the story was really well written and I did enjoy it. Good job.
jashinkid chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love last minute redemption story's of sasuke i just love them and this is one of the best I've read!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This made me cry my eyes out! So sad! I love it!
gloria223 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I thought Sasuke was just committing suicide (like a bullet to his head or something) from reading the summary. I totally didn't expect the ending. It's so nice and short. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow this one was really sad, but i bet sasuke really does feel regret and pain so i guess it's in character after all
Animelvr chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow this was totally whacked! I loved this fic, & the ending was to die for (pun intended)
Teagan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
EXCELLENT STORY! brilliant bitter sweet ending
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow...i could actually see this happening. Sasuke is twisted, jealous and possessive enough to do this. Just so sad.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Painful darlin and sad *sniffles*
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful, sad, wonderful, horrific, sweet, bittersweet...cake and ice-cream. Okay, that last bit made no sense, but it was what I FELT, okay? I have no clue why, but to me, this felt like cake and ice-cream...which is pretty weird, isn't it? XD Either way, I loved this. It was very good, and it was so sad, and beautiful, and...and...Ah, mou! Steki...(Translation: *exclamation of emotion*! Wonderful...) Gokuro-sama, Acherona-san - (Good work)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
...that was different! a little more grim, but that makes it all the better! great job!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, stab me in the heart with sorrow and beauty, why dontcha? Gorgeous in heart wrenching kinda way.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I am simply stunned. A lot of thought seems to have gone into this and I love all the tie backs to the beginning of the series; the friendships and the bonds.

Wonderful writing, as per usual.

-AMLF