Reviews for Boom!
jashinkid chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love last minute redemption story's of sasuke i just love them and this is one of the best I've read!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This made me cry my eyes out! So sad! I love it!
gloria223 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I thought Sasuke was just committing suicide (like a bullet to his head or something) from reading the summary. I totally didn't expect the ending. It's so nice and short. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow this one was really sad, but i bet sasuke really does feel regret and pain so i guess it's in character after all
Animelvr chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow this was totally whacked! I loved this fic, & the ending was to die for (pun intended)
Teagan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
EXCELLENT STORY! brilliant bitter sweet ending
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow...i could actually see this happening. Sasuke is twisted, jealous and possessive enough to do this. Just so sad.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Painful darlin and sad *sniffles*
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful, sad, wonderful, horrific, sweet, bittersweet...cake and ice-cream. Okay, that last bit made no sense, but it was what I FELT, okay? I have no clue why, but to me, this felt like cake and ice-cream...which is pretty weird, isn't it? XD Either way, I loved this. It was very good, and it was so sad, and beautiful, and...and...Ah, mou! Steki...(Translation: *exclamation of emotion*! Wonderful...) Gokuro-sama, Acherona-san - (Good work)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
...that was different! a little more grim, but that makes it all the better! great job!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, stab me in the heart with sorrow and beauty, why dontcha? Gorgeous in heart wrenching kinda way.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I am simply stunned. A lot of thought seems to have gone into this and I love all the tie backs to the beginning of the series; the friendships and the bonds.

Wonderful writing, as per usual.

-AMLF
kazue chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
n_n, hearts!hearts!hearts!hearts!

...

okay, i don't know what to write here. it isn't as if it a lengthy and chaptrize story that I need to comment about the plot or characterization or whatever..

BUT, i always love the story after 'Sasuke left the village story' that combined with sasunaru angst. (but not totally where Sasuke can't get his dobe at all) I love this. I love how Sasuke knows what he's risking and not an empty shell of an ass.

and 2 things I love the most:

He had promised to take out Konoha and everything in it and he was still going to.

'Congratulations on your marriage dobe, I'm sorry I have to cut it short, I really am but this is the way it has to be. Maybe someday, in another life it can be me and you standing thereā€¦I promise I will take care of you then, that I will be everything you need.'

oh yea, u also included the concept that I like the most, where it's not about Sasuke's being right or wrong, it's about what he's prioritized and what he selected, but he and naruto still have a special relationship.
Neko-Chan NyaNya chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow I really enjoyed that (does that make me sadistic lol) but it was sad that Sasuke had to destroy himself, Konaha and Naruto after he just got married! Sasuke you bastard it was your fault for leaving. Nice one-shot! . .
richon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
haha it's horrible what happen to naru? did he died ? the end is a surprise ! good unexpected plot.