Reviews for Beautiful
riksza chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Huh.
Well, the whole idea of this story seems quite nice. But I strongly suggest to choose between the 'types' of Kanda, which you use. I mean, if he's super-fluffy at the beggining then don't make him cold bastard at the end. Well, ok, maybe he's not a bastard in here but after confessing his love to Moyashi, after the amazing sex he had, he just decides to walk away? And what's with the 'whatever' part?
Yeah.. One type of Kanda in one short story is enough, I think.

Anyway, I liked the smut part. It was quite long (oh, how I hate short and quick smut parts), although cliche. But cliche isn't bad especially with seme Kanda and begging Allen.

It was enjoyable, thank you!
Sleepygiucinelli chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sorry to say this...but yeah,your grammar's shitty.
BubblegumDudeX chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i liked this story alot! and i love spoiled ukes! especially the allen ones. *wink, wink*

there were a few spelling errors but that wasnt enough to stop me from reading. this story was definately worth my time.

but i noticed that people usually make this couple aggresive (in bed, but you already knew that) but i like to read about them being gentle during intimate moments. i really like it when kandas gentle toward allen. but i dont mind aggresive, either! oh, no! so thats what really stood out to me. was that you made them gentle and aggresive. it was a good combination, too. it really flowed.

...woh, talk about long review. sorry. anyway, thanks for the story. keep up the good work! and allen is beautiful in every way!
LovinOnlyForYuu chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Well, I must say a job well done, even if Kanda was OOC. But this story is well suited for the title "Beautiful". Just like the title and the story it's self, it is "Beautiful".

Keep writing, I love you and Kanda very much.

〜(ゝ。)
chibi-neco chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
interesting story though it didnt have a plot ;) it had the thing i like the most THE SMEXY PART XD

hahah half way thru reading it i started laughing like a crazy moron XD well that was because of the music i was listening and the fact that i couldnt stop think of the MV of said song that is just hilarious since its not a studio made MV but one that is made by the members themself as a request from fans since the song didnt have a MV of its own XXD

okkkk and im getting of topic but since ppl tend to ignore me the moment i start talking most of the times

anyway despite the few spelling mistakes here and there that im too lazy to point exactly where [sorry ;)] the whole thing was super duper XP and allen is such masochist XD oh oh and while reading the part "...lust driven monster set in." the lyrics of the song i was listening [not with the funny MV i was talking bout XD] was "baby show me what you got. WE ARE BEAST." dunno why that just killed me XD maybe im sugar high again

anywayyy im talking too much so final words G.O.O.D. J.O.B. ]

the 2 song i was talking bout were:

1) B2ST-mystery [with the funny MV XD]

2) B2ST- Beast is the B2ST

i strongly recommend them ;) the group is awesome and their songs are addictive XP

and im stopping XXD

bye-bi XD

Nekolin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ahhhh~ new yullen. The well hasn't completely dried up then. The yullen well. :3
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011