Reviews for Lime Light
Mel'n'Kier chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
oooh! I bet this is gunna be funny!
Nemesia23 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Cloud is breathtaking even without the frills, but knowing his angel, he is up to something bad. Him and his wicked sensual self, better watch out Chocobo for your boss is planning to rock your world. Love it, hope you update your fic soon.
LIONDARK chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I wanna know what happen! it is sooo interesting and out of character but thats a good change for me hahhaa. please continue!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
loved it update soon
Mi chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
WHOOT! VINCENT!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
oh are they going to dress cloud up i cant wait to see what your going to do
tenebreyami chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
youhou, elle est vraiment sympa cette histoire, j'espère franchement que tu vas la continuer encore. en plus, je suis préssé de voir Cloud "remodelé" par ces jeunes filles... ça m'a l'air très intéressant.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Still not a lot of romance but I understand that these things take time. I just hope that it's soon! I swear these chapters are just tease'.
18plusForMe chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
i like your story. hope you continue.
Painfuljoy chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Quite the story. I enjoyed reading it though i was a bit confused at first because the characters were ooc but still, the storyline is great. At the end, you asked whether anyone could make a guess as to who V.V. is and i thought that maybe it was Vincent Valentine. Just a guess though. Thanks for the story and good luck.
XxlaLunaxX chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
YAY!

ITS SO DIFFERENT AND AMAZING!

AND CLOUD IS SO COOL!

You have a very nice opening to this story, it jumped right into an event but didn't seem rushed.

I'll be watching!~
setsuko teshiba chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
V.V. Vincent Valentine! xDDDDDD
Purple Pallbearer chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Yeah! You updated! You took so long that I was afraid that this might have been abandoned. Great chapter by the way. Finally some SephxCloud romance! There was hints but no ACTUAL romance.

Hehe...Seph is so possessive of his little blond. I love it! It's so cute.
UnknownAlien chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
V.V. Hm... Vincent Valentine...? Anyways, I really liked the chapter the only problem with it is that it's so darn short but other wise it is rather interesting, can't wait for more!
SpiritOfTheLandXIII chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Gaia this story is AMAZING! I really can not wait for the next chapter~ lol oh Cloud~ just you wait Sephiroth will have you in his grasp soon~

V.V. is Vincent i am almost 100% sure of it!

anyway update soon please~