Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Please continue this story love it
SashaLikaMusica chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Oh my gosh this is just perfect! I absolutely love this. I hope that someday you will continue.

Much love!

Kali-blue chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
This was a lovely story minus Ron being rapist. I really liked Hermione and Narcissa's connection with each other, so sweet and built so slowly and carefully. They are effortless sexy together or so you make them seem. I liked the idea of transfiguring the walls of the room for a sky effect. Your imagination of what is possible with magic and decorating and design was a lovely new twist and quite fabulous and original.

If you add more wonderful, but as its been a while I expect you are done. Still it was a nice ride. Thanks, Kali
livingarandomreality chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
This story is so great, with a good balance of angst and humor. Oh to be a professor at Hogwarts! I just knew that they were going to have it out over quidditch, I'm surprised they didn't make some sort of bet right then and there. Ron better have learned his lesson because if he tries something else he's going to have the wrath of the entire Hogwart's staff to deal with. I really hope that you continue this story, you've got me hooked.
AJ chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
More more, oh please write more!
Marisa McGonagall Black chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Great story hope you update soon :)
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Please please PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE update soon! I'm absolutely positively IN LOVE with this story : )
InkedPages chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oh...will you please upload more i am like dying here! :)
demilais chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
caradens chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
even with the dark start i'm glad this ended on a fun and happy note

excellent thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Please do continue this. Your development of each character's personality and their interactions is enthralling.
Amaranta316 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
this is very nice!... I just love the way you describe Narcissa's actions, with such detail and gentleness.

please, don't forget to update soon :D
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Aw this is a cute story, even though Ron's a total dick. Please update soon.
Andu1991 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
what a funny story.. please continue and narcissa is quiet the character xD
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012