Reviews for Neverending
augus10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love it, great writing.
storytime4fun chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aww, that was a cute story-yet still manages to pull at the heart strings. We've watched them do this yo yo, are we, aren't we relationship. Well done...make it a multi chapter!
Csivamp24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story is so sweet. I hope you continue writing. I want to know what happens in fiji.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awe...I loved this little story. Very cute. Thanks for sharing!
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, this is such a nice EC fic - so needed in a time like this, when we've had absolutely none of that this entire season. And really, Eric & Calleigh in bed - whats not to like about that! Especially when it contains something like this:

She scrapes a finger along his waistline, dragging her fingernail into his skin, and she hears him suck in his breath sharply. She knows where this is headed; they've been down this road before and will go down it again and again.

"You sure?" he asks, and she can feel his eyes looking intently at her, and she nods her assent, and he flips her over onto her back as he enters her, all in one sure, practiced movement. It would be so easy, she thinks as she moves her hips in sync with him, if they could boil it all down to these simple movements - if it could just be physical, without their hearts entangling things. But then, her mind corrects, it wouldn't mean as much. (very, very nicely done!)

Well done!