Reviews for Renascence
miki565 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Cool, i never read a story like this though i did watch the anime. Please make another chapter!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Nice chapter.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Didn't you say earlier that the pictur of Ciel & Sebastian in the book was Black & white? You'll need to fix that since later on you refer to that picture like it was in color.
Hagen Mocha Crystal chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
make more please I love this!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
OH F*CKING HOLY CRAP! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
mathhatesme chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
wooh.. i like it!

more please... i like the twist..
Alice Nyte chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This is cool! I hope you'll continue it! :D
Marie Antonia chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I LOVE THSI STORY! KEEP IT UP!
midnight leo chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Please update soon. This is very interesting

Midnight Leo
Ittam the Great chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
good chapter :D still not really apealing to me but its not bad,and her having 2 work for him made me laugh a bit XD

well ill read the next chap great job ! :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Sebastion has a son? Somehow I find it hard to believe that sebastion who lived in 19th cent England has a son in 21st cent. Hmmm so either sebastion lied so that his sorry is more plausible, or something else happened. Please update soon!
fedwvu chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
waaaaa? son?
Ittam the Great chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
:O seabstians son? i guess sumthimg came out of messing around with those nuns XD i rly like it its kinda wierd tho not like the actualy story but i feel wierd reading it

and the begining was that a re_birthday reference?

the learning abought ciel phantomhive was a bit wierd especialy cuz there in japan

why would elders know abought ciel?

its just a bit confusing,not my story prefernce but ima read it if uy continue it,whitch you should :D
kammy147 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Since when Japanese have blue eyes?

I think your writing is fine, but I think you should think about the reasons before you write something, or maybe it's just me.

Or maybe you meant her to be white? I don't know, I think you should elaborate on that.
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/3/2011