Reviews for Heartsick
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You got that heartsick part right. My older brother Ricky was hit and killed by a drunk driver when he was only 29. He was probably one of my best friends ever. The way you described the way Dean felt is exactly the way I felt when my mother told me to go say "Goodbye" to my brother. It's the worst feeling ever. This was beautifully done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. This was...wow. Absolutely incredible. I loved the emotion you packed into everything, and you totally nailed Dean's POV. Phenomenal work! :)
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Holy cow! O_O This is amazing! You're a really good writer. But it's so sad too~ TT
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Heartwrenching. Well done.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It's this black glob of rot that just sits on your chest and starts chewing down.

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See what I mean? Poetic and emotional. There you go again, making me hold my breath while I read. Good job!

Thank you...write more! I know you have more.

Karen

PS: You can't get it wrong when you write from the heart!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm not really good with dying,infact I'm

scared stiff of it(I'm not afraid to admit though).However something drew me to this and moving in so few words.I still can feel the tears welling up in my eyes and my heart
blue-jean-serenades chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS.

.. *clears throat* Okay. Sorry. I had to get that out. I don't think you realize how AMAZING this is. It feels EXACTLY like Dean's thoughts - your voice for him is absolutely perfect, spot-on. Wow. Don't ever change, lol. AHHH I LOVE THIS. 33

Seriously, this is SO great. Nice job!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow this was really good. And the last two lines took my breath away.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
First time I cried reading one of these! God job.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
ohmygod this is so fucking heartbreaking.

incredibly insightful and just utterly heartrendingly beautiful

xx