Reviews for I Prefer to Text
aliealouise chapter 1 . 3/21
This had my tummy in butterflies! Loved it so cute and so loving and i really can not get enough of Johnlock!
Thanks for the fluff :D x x
Practically perfect in every way uwu
Carolina chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
SOOOOOO CUTE! Very well written, in-character, and overall heart-warming. Kudos.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
So, so ridiculously adorable! Love it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is...great, really really great!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Amazing story! I especially love the ending where sherlock texted "I love you" to john.
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
aww this was quite adorable. i liked it :)
GabrielleAndrille chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice.
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was such a tooth achingly sweet story and I loved every minute of it thank you so much!
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That is so sweet! I really liked how you showed the progression of their relationship through text. It's much easier to say emotional things through text rather than face-to-face. I would agree on that point. :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Very sweet, and quite likely to happen too ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
theclarinetchica chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So adorable.
mecaka chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Nawww... :D
NotxAfraid chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is the cutest thing I've read in a long time. It's also fairly accurate in terms of character. I think that Sherlock would hide behind his phone if he could. I like that he gives real compliments to John, simple and easy, and I like that he's so normal about all of it, too.

I mean, we've all typed something, stared at it, and then promptly erased it from existence. And I like that Sherlock falls into that.

I usually never agree with Sherlock and John getting so physical so soon, but it's literally the last tiny paragraph of this long, well arched story, and that makes it alright. :P It clearly wasn't the focus of the story, and that's what important, to me, as a reader.

So thank you, for this adorable little thing.