Reviews for I Prefer to Text
Excellent 333
Such a beautiful, amazing story. I loved it so so much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
Fun & sweet!
Angela.Qrow chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Beautiful.
LillyMayFlower chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This story is fantastic. You're a really talented writer to weave such a beautiful, slow burning romance while keeping John and Sherlock so perfectly in character. I love the way Sherlock couldn't find the words to say what he felt until it was through a screen, and then finally he was brave enough to admit it out loud!
Stardustcanfly chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This was amazing, I absolutely love it, you're an amazing writer! Xx
ReynardinePotter chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
So cute
Phylomedusa chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This is the most amazing Johnlock fic I have ever read. I just love this s o much. But I can't help but wonder, did Mycroft have a tap on the phones? Okay you can't convince me otherwise that Mycroft is a Johnlocker
leetah.evee chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
SIIIGHHH! Favorited... so I can read again. Oof. So lovely. LOVED it.
Eliz chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Wow, I love this fic! I'm starting out making podfic, I was wondering if it would be alright with you if I did one of I Prefer to Text? Please let me know!
MiaGhost chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I love this every time because i think it's so utterly Sherlock.
I must have read it a dozen times before i made an account and i have to say i love it every single time.

It's fantastic and clever and so in character.
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Thank you for this well written, interesting and touching story. The part where John misses even Sherlocks criticising comments quite moved me, among other parts. This texting thing is a good idea, and helps to keep Sherlock IC, that is not an easy task to accomplish. Thank you!
The-221b-TimeLord-of-Hogwarts chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was so adorable and amazing and I loved it so much I read it twice! 3 Thank you for such a great story :)
Nevrandil chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
*SQUEAAAAAAALLLL*

This was so precious...and adorable and naaaaaw... :D
iCome to the door. You don't have to open it.

Slowly, he walked to the door. From what he could see through the crack, John was sitting on the floor. He kneeled beside the wooden piece separating them and waited.

"Please, Sherlock," John whispered, "I need you to say it. I need to hear it."/i

Break my heart, why don't you ;)

Fantastic work.