Reviews for I Prefer to Text
Eliz chapter 1 . 7/6
Wow, I love this fic! I'm starting out making podfic, I was wondering if it would be alright with you if I did one of I Prefer to Text? Please let me know!
MiaGhost chapter 1 . 7/1
I love this every time because i think it's so utterly Sherlock.
I must have read it a dozen times before i made an account and i have to say i love it every single time.

It's fantastic and clever and so in character.
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 5/14
Thank you for this well written, interesting and touching story. The part where John misses even Sherlocks criticising comments quite moved me, among other parts. This texting thing is a good idea, and helps to keep Sherlock IC, that is not an easy task to accomplish. Thank you!
The-221b-TimeLord-of-Hogwarts chapter 1 . 3/19
This was so adorable and amazing and I loved it so much I read it twice! 3 Thank you for such a great story :)
Nevrandil chapter 1 . 2/21
*SQUEAAAAAAALLLL*

This was so precious...and adorable and naaaaaw... :D
iCome to the door. You don't have to open it.

Slowly, he walked to the door. From what he could see through the crack, John was sitting on the floor. He kneeled beside the wooden piece separating them and waited.

"Please, Sherlock," John whispered, "I need you to say it. I need to hear it."/i

Break my heart, why don't you ;)

Fantastic work.

Nev
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 2/9
AWW
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/26
Cannot possibly express how great this story is, so will write a list I made while reading of all the said great things:
'how people in general prefer John (and the way you said it-ha!)
'how Sherlock has arms like tentacles (true, but at least they're fit)
'how Sherlock's "cloak" swishes like Batman
'how Sherlock must always get the last word, even in texts
'how Sherlock (wow there is a lot about him in this list) has to know that John is alright because at night he can't talk to him and fears that him being alive is just a dream
'the different variations of how Sherlock writes John's name with caps and punctuation, all in vain
'I G.E.T. S.M.A.S.H.E.D. How did you even figure that out? Great scene, and even funnier that Sherlock had to look it up rather than just know it off the top of his head like he does most things.
'how John's gift of socks was not only unexpected (and so sweet and thoughtful), but how they fit Sherlock to a T: functional, somewhat fashionable, and also strange like him.
'how Sherlock can only convey his emotions through text, until John comes up to his door, and how John understands him implicitly.
'how Sherlock thinks that he can define love through tests or questions. If only it was that simple!
' John's "puzzling code."
'just how neat, thought out, and vivid your writing is!

Absolutely wonderful story!
God help me, I love you for this wonderful fanfic
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Ahh cuuute. So sweet. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Okay this was really really cute and sweet
Arabella PleasantSparrow chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Absolutely spectacular!
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I recently converted this fic to Kindle format to read it on my own time away from my computer. I liked it so much that I found it again just so I could tell you that it was fab. :) Thank you for such an incredibly pleasant, IC, and adorable fic.
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
SQUEEE THIS ADORABLE! Very well-written, and not OOC (which is pretty hard for this fandom, I think). Definitely faving this! :D
aliealouise chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This had my tummy in butterflies! Loved it so cute and so loving and i really can not get enough of Johnlock!
Thanks for the fluff :D x x