Reviews for That Thing On Cyrus
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hehehe, River is deliciously evil. This was a great companion piece. Loved it. :)
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ok that's it. Gotta marry ya right gorram now. 8D
Seriously I haven't laughed this hard reading fanfic in MONTHS. You are A. MAZE. ING.
Keep up the fabulous work!
xoxo,
hft
reaverattack chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
YOU ARE A GOD!

1) Simon and Jayne? Still the best bromance ever. 2) Cameron. 'Nuff said. 3) "Go se, who the hell do you boys think you are? The Miranda heroes?" 4) The streaking... 4.5) Naked Jayne. 5) Simon not knowing for months that River bailed them out.

*worships you*
jane0904 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I adore this. And ignore idiot trolls - they have no idea this class of writing exists!
Me chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
u noe they wren't 2gther in the series right? he's to old an he hated them. he and simon weren't freinds or nething, this is weird. n jane didnt have ne kids, definately not with river. rewatch the show u mite learn sumthing.
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great ending, laughed so hard, people started to stare. Loved it. Thanks.
krimson chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very funny. I really like Cameron as well.
Happy2pester chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is officially hilarious!
jinx821 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol I love jayne and river. I love all your stories!
Dherea chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
LOL - excellent story! Especially the ending...the poor boys will never be the same again!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was very funny. I'm going to be laughing over that all day.
ljm chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
From beginning to the end just a great story. Simon and Jayne partnership works really well.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Another fabulous story! I loved the humor; and can't wait to hear more from Cameron :)
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
LOL Very cute! As always, an enjoyable read, love!
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! To infinity.

I loved all of it. Literally every second. However a particular favorite was this:

Badger grinned. "He'd break ya in half."

Cameron sighed longingly. "Wouldn't he just?"

And then the way Jayne glanced back at Mal and Simon before he threw the punch as if saying, "Can you believe this fucker?".

Priceless.

Faving it and no doubt reading it again later. So much love for this story.