Reviews for The Lion's Outside of the Door
SandyJump chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
hope story isn't done
Martha chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Saying that you had Roy going completely overboard
here is putting it So mildly. In your fantasy, do you
think Roy would ever go so crazy as to hurt his precious
child because of Johnny? These stories that have Roy
so wrapped up in Johnny are ludricous, and in no way
gotten from the tv show; but of course you have your
own opinion.
pandorablueskies chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Thanks for the sequel. I liked that you looked at the aftermath of the attack, including the little cues that something wasn't right.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Love your Emergency stories. Gonna try your others too. Is there any chance you might do more Emergency stories? Thanks for the fun...
Mary Lou chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Who is Cat Drewes? I love how protective that Roy is of Johnny, although he has gone overboard in this story. You did such a good job of getting into the thoughts and feelings of the characters.
Mary Lou chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
It was so cool that Hank recognized that Johnny was dreaming. Cannot really blame Brackett for not recognizing what was happening as he was exhausted and starved. I am a bit confused as to what Johnny is talking about in the last sentence.
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Well, we are finally getting to find out what happened to make Roy so paranoid. I am just wondering if Johnny received his head injury before or after Roy pushed him against the wall.
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
A lot of action in this chapter. It seems as if things are pulling together. I am wondering what was going on with Johnny before the building started to cave in on them.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I know how Mike feels about overhearing arguments. Roy really needs to get some help.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Another great chapter. It sounds as if Roy needs to go get some counseling.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Okay, I admit to being a bit confused here. Is this the same story? Not sure if it is supposed to tie in with the first chapter or not. However, it is very nicely written. Again, you have done a good job of getting into the minds of your characters, or at least in this chapter, Chet. I wonder what has transpired between Roy and Johnny?
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was quite a start to your story. A good one. It has humor, angst, drama, and emotion. You do a good job of getting into your character's minds. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Li'l Albatross chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Putting this in everyone else's point of view was pure genius. I love your writing style :)
SaraiEsq chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This was a marvelous read, absolutely marvelous.
Washingtonmyhome chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Glad to see our guys are starting to heal. You might want to do another story that shows how they are doing several months later.