Reviews for A Bright Red Scream
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
WAIT
Supermanspanties chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lanna-Nailo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was very well done. I've read a lot of stories were the author makes self-injury such an over dramatic really pathetic thing, or that everyone who does it is suicidal. You expressed the thoughts and emotions behind it very well as someone who used to cut I am very impressed with this story as I think people who read it will get a better understanding of what someone dealing with this feels as it's something not many people do understand so thank you
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Really well written, I liked that there was no specific reason behind Sam doing it, it was more a build up of things. I also liked the way he imagined Dean reacting, he was probably right.
RbtlSR chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ah! This was really good. I don't know if you actually cut or not, but this was really realistic in terms of the feelings that come with it.

Thanks for this beautiful piece! I get that it was a oneshot but it would be cool to see more from you on this subject, like Dean's reaction or something.

As for grammar/spelling there were a couple of mistakes, but nothing intolerable. If you ever need a beta for a Supernatural story you can PM me :)
gaiagrl22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I've read several stories about Sam or Dean hurting themselves. Most were awkward and juvenile; overly dramatic. But you've done a really good job of describing it here. As someone who's had experience with this type of thing i found it eerily realistic.

Given the subject matter it seems strange to say "yeah that was an awesome story!", but, yeah, it kinda was.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Good story, I get it. Hope you do some more sometime.
lotchness chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautifully expressed. Self injury is a very complex coping mechanism, speaks of pain that can't be expressed or dealt with. You handled it very well, with sensitivity and no exagerrations. Kudos!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww. Sammy :(

It really is a difficult subject to understand..

Girl, Interrupted is a fantastic biography, too. Nice story! (:
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
A very emotional and dark look into Sam's thoughts. Very well done.

And I think anyone who has ever written a story knows that Chuck is dead on about endings.
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So True, I hate endings. And I get what Sam's going through, emo myself, and I've written emo sam too much, just like Daddy Sam. And why does it seem selflothing runs in this family?