Reviews for Into the Dark
candycrazy12346 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I dot thing migraines can cause death :/ my mom gets them like you were describing Kurt's mom getting them, and while she has had to to the hospital several times because the pain was making it difficult to breath, it was nothing some pain meds wouldn't fix.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
awh nice little story :)
klaineisendgame11 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
awh bb :(
klaineisendgame11 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
kurt you poor baby :( nice story!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I'd love to see the future-established-relationship!fic.!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I so loved reading this. Great read:) Thank you!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Firstly, I want to say that I love your Klaine interaction. Just a little new!relationship awkward, but still essentially the best of friends.

Secondly, I think you did rather marvellous with the descriptions of what extreme migranes are like. I suffer chronic migranes, and I can honestly say that just your description had my stomach rolling in rememberance. (Not a bad thing!) Mine are so bad I actually have perscription anti-nausea medication that dissolves on the tongue. I can truly say that I know how it feels.

Thirdly, and finally, I'm so glad you are dipping into the well of H/C fics. I think this pairing is just perfect for H/C, considering the circumstances they formed their friendshipp under. Awkwardly Useless Blaine was great!

Thanks!
aradeliacin chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I loved this! Reminded me of the migraines I used to get when I was younger, how absolutely terrible they felt, and always having my mommy there to take care of me 3
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Oh my god I get migranes and they are the worst pain ever! My mom gets them too and she said that they were worse than childbirth! Poor Kurt!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Oh my god I get migranes and they are the worst pain ever! A
TheMadSister chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I would love to read more of this, so glad to hear it's turn into a whole verse in you head! Great story!
Rissy chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
great story! unique plot and i liked how you captured the characters
bookluvr4life chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Migraines suck, I've had them on a fairly consistent basis (more regular than every few months) since at least junior high and I'm in my twenties now so if you need some more stories or descriptions, I have them, though it seems like you have it covered. Coffee/caffeiene helps by restricting the blood flow and lessening the pounding though it's marginal and better as a preventative measure than if you have one. A cool/damp washcloth on the forehead/face sometimes helps as well, and it blocks out even more light. I have blackened window shades as well. Nothing helps relieve the tension as much as a massage right at the base of the skull though... at least when I can stand to be touched. And that was definitely what I was just picturing when I read that you said someone gave you an idea that would be so adorable for Blaine to be helping Kurt with. D Klaine makes me happy.
iyra92 chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Argh! the end? hemmm I really enjoy this story despite the fact it a sad story because I think it's well written...Thanks for sharing.
kina-san chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Thanks for all the hard work! I'll keep a look out for your other stories.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »