Reviews for Push
thewooddied94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
OMFG! this is so brialliant, like dude, so AMAZING! this so how I imagine they would get together! I love, love, love, LOVE this story, and I love you even more for writing it but I love shizaya most of all. omg they are my opt! anyway wonderfulllllll story, please, dear GOD please write more!
Sapphire NightSky chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Poor Shizuo... :/
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I can sort of imagine Shizu-chan getting wrecked from one of these pushing excursions, only to run into Tom.
"Where'd those marks come from?" Tom asks, curious and yet scared for a multitude of reasons. The large, blonde man shivers and, with a hint of disgust and a far-off look, growls something or other about a certain flea who had decided to take pushing to a whole other level.

Anyways, lovely work. (:
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
wow.. just.. its so profound.. it makes me think.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awesome!
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lovely.

And yes, I already reviewed this on lj but I'm adding it to my faves here so yeah.
rembles chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is beautiful. I like stories like this, and this action seems so like Izaya...how wonderful.
Uzaiya chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Mm

Have a smiley face.

This is one of the best I've read so far.

I'm glad you weren't gentle with your first time. It was quite a thrill for me.

Thank you very much for sharing.

On that note:

What's this about BLCDs?

Just the two seiyuu, in different roles...? Or true Shizaya?
CourtLynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow this was intense 333
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I don't even... *flails* I have no words but this fills me with so much love. There's a sort of undeniable force in all the confusion Shizuo is feeling that is so great and the way they just can't help themselves, like the interludes are separate events happening in other people's lives. No vending machines to the face for you!
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
:DDDD -the smiley you wanted.
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was an absolutely -stunning- piece. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. *O*
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ho ho huho hj hjo j
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was amazing. I'm still struggling to find my breath from where it's hitched in my chest. Your characterisation is just wonderful.