Reviews for In the Shadow of Wonderland
PLEASE DRO. PLEASE I BEG YOU. PLEASE UPDATE. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THE ENDING IS RUSHED, I JUST NEED A CONCLUSION. oh my god my heart. You sure do like to brutally injure your characters, don't you? Fucking Vash's chest was crushed. Ludwig was impaled. The Netherlands lost an arm. GILBERT IS IN A COMA. Sweden and Denmark fucking DIED. I wonder if you were in a murderous mood while writing. It hurts to have to imagine al this happening to the countries when I love them so much. Please dro. I would literally pay you money so that you finish this story. Oh my god I can't believe all the shit that happened to my little babies. Please help them. Please.
Akina1621 chapter 2 . 1/1
GODDAMMIT
Polly Little chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
That's sick. What would've been wrong with a paper aeroplane?
Polly Little chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
It's not just their bodies linked. They've joined relationships, haven't they? Is parallel Arthur going to have a crush on Arthur?
Polly Little chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
You know, your heartbeats will synchronise if you live with someone.
Polly Little chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
I did. I should've known he'd be more logical than that.
Polly Little chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Alfredyouareanidiot! No! That was an awful idea! I don't know what else you could've done, but I'm really worried about you.
Polly Little chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
This is going to be confusing.
"Feliciano!"
"What?"
"Not you! The other Feliciano! I need your help to kick China's butt."
"What did I do to deserve this?"
"Not you! The other China!"
scream chapter 25 . 2/10/2016
This fanfic. Oh my god. When I finished reading the first one I loved it so much... And when I saw there was a sequel, I was honestly hella excited. DRO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS ITS 2016 NOW AHHHH I WILL SLEEP SLEEPLESS NIGHTS THINKING ABOUT THIS CLIFFHANGER FOR WEEKS OKAY
Insufficient Immortality chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
I like how Dro said they weren't dead and yet - nearly 5 years later - GOTT VERDAMTT
Rhirhihrhi chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
It's such a shame you stopped this story, I remember back when it was updated every 3 days. I really hope you do decide to finish it one day...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/28/2015
I love this story! Will you be updating?
Chase chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
Please. . .please continue. I know it has been a long time, but please.
zoewinter1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
I KNEW I WAS GONNA REGRET READING THE SEQUEL CUZ I KEW IT WASN'T COMPLETE BUT I DID IT ANYWAYS CUZ YOUR STORIES ARE FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS FANFICTION BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Ato-sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Russia has come back to life, Italy is becoming a bad ass, and the parallel along with the canon nations are injured and losing hope. Also with the drama of relationships. This hasn't been updated since 2011 because...?
Please, for the love of all awesomeness, update soon. It's 2015. WHY?!
If something had come up write a little note if you're continuing (or not) this awesome sequel to the first story. Just let us know if you're alive. You can't do this to me! I want to know what happens. I love this story with all my heart. It physically hurts. I ENCOURAGE you to write and finish this story. Not just for me, but for everyone else who is dying for the next chapter.