Reviews for In the Shadow of Wonderland
Ato-sama chapter 1 . 1/2
Russia has come back to life, Italy is becoming a bad ass, and the parallel along with the canon nations are injured and losing hope. Also with the drama of relationships. This hasn't been updated since 2011 because...?
Please, for the love of all awesomeness, update soon. It's 2015. WHY?!
If something had come up write a little note if you're continuing (or not) this awesome sequel to the first story. Just let us know if you're alive. You can't do this to me! I want to know what happens. I love this story with all my heart. It physically hurts. I ENCOURAGE you to write and finish this story. Not just for me, but for everyone else who is dying for the next chapter.
avyavyavy chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Woah this fanfic was actually so good cant wait for it to update...
Wait..
2011...
DRO PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS. I WILL PERSONALLY HELP U KILL USSR IF YOU DO.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in like three years, but please please PLEASE at least give some closure on how at least some of the plot plays out, because the story's really good and the suspense is killing me
ahappygoat chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
Dearest OP

what happens ... please... at this point i dont care if you update with a summary of everything you were planning on writing, ANYTHING PLEASE. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU. FOREVER. COME BACK I MUST KNOOOOOW THIS IS PAAAAIN
ahappygoat chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
OFCUKINGUOEFOIJ NONONO I JUST NOTICED THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED ON THIS SITE WAS 2011

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

BABY COME BACK
ahappygoat chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
WOOOOHOOOOO FELI IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE BADASS 3
ahappygoat chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
...im so conflicted... i fucking love soviet russia...and i love normal russia... and soviet russia loved mattie and he betrayed him and i just cant get myself to hate him...but i want normal russia back too...and...and... well it seems whatever the outcome ill still be sad at the end ;-; sad and oh so happy too because its such a good story, better than the last even!
ahappygoat chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
on ch 10 now...you must really hate russia dont you ;0; *sobs*
GenderBender25 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
Damn. I was speedinb through this and now... well i am a little dissapointed so you best post more soon or i will find you.
GenderBender25 chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
How the heck did that all fit on his back? Writting that much with a knife on skin is extreemly hard, virtually impossible.
Ah, not that id know... or anything...
Ishikawa Miki chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Ohmigott! You have got to continue this!
This! Is! Awesome!
I swear on my Manga collection that I'll review every week until you update! x3
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Oh my god! I am dying please update this. You are one of my favorite authors ever.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
So good! But so scary. Please be a good ending!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Please please please happy ending.
Kristy chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
I found A Crack in the Looking Glass and read it in a day. I was delighted to read your sequel announcement and eagerly read every chapter of this story (in the same day) and I was truly disappointed to discover that this story has been seemingly abandoned.
This story is amazing! I really, really, REALLY want to know how it ends. Although I have a feeling you've stopped somewhere in the middle of it all and if you ever come back to it there will be a long way to go. But I hope that doesn't deter you from picking it up in the (hopefully near) future. Please don't disappoint your fans. Please continue this epic piece of writing.