Reviews for Since When?
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
That was such a cute and sweet story. I really enjoyed it! Excellent job. I cannot wait to read the sequel!
Sparkstar18 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Knew it!
Sparkstar18 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I really want a virtual cookie, so I've come here to tell you this story is amazing and one of the best I've ever read that's about the next generation.
nicee chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
loved the ending! and i would love 2 sequels! I can't wait to read them! :)
becc-gallanter chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Ok so first let me just say that this chapter was wonderful as always! The ending was so sweet that I couldnt stop smiling. In regards to the sequels, i think that you should do both. one where they are in their last year of school and one of thier life together. I already sent you a PM message with my idea for more drama, which i think would work really well for the second story when they are still in school

If you did do the third part, which i REALLY REALLY REALLY! think that you should do, you could make it once Ali and James are out of school and are living thier lives together, so you can include things like marrige, kids, and a miz of humor and drama.

Let me know what you think!
XJarOfHeartsX chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Aww this chapter was sweet! :))))
XJarOfHeartsX chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Omg finally! Haha, the chapter was so cute! Update soon! :)))
hppjdragpncode chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter! I love how they finally got together. James is characterized well, kind of shy when it comes to asking her. Excellent, keep writing!
hppjdragpncode chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Good start!
GallagherGirl18 chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
I loved this story. I really liked when they finally got together and I think you should write a sequel.I really liked your idea of writing about them when they are out of Hogwarts I think that would be interesting!
nicee chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
YAY! they're finally together! can't wait for the next chapter and i'm so glad there's gonna be a sequel :)
becc-gallanter chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! I'm so glad! great update! I loved the group's reaction to Ali and James getting together. They really do make a great couple. I'm really looking foward to getting to see them at the dance together. And as for a another story after the sequel you mentioned...YYYYYEEEEESSSSS! I would LOVE to get to read a story like that, especially if you write it. I have been looking for a James s.p./oc story like that on here since i started reading stories based around James.

One little suggestion i would like to make is, if it works for you, maybe in the sequal put in a little bit more drama. In the times that you put that in in this story it worked so well. I think the best time, at least for me, was when Ali was hurt during quidditch and how worried james was about her. maybe in the sequel(s), have some more drama like that or someone trying to come between them or something. what ever it is that you end up doing i know it will be great
nicee chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
great story,i really love the end the the chapter, finally James tells Ali he likes her! :)
becc-gallanter chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
(jumping up and down) YAY YAY YAY! I'm so glad James finally told her. It was so sweet the way you ended the chapter with James telling her that she was the one he wanted to ask. I also loved Ali's internal struggles, and the fact that you included what James' love potion smelled like to him. I was really hoping that you would include that. I know I have said this soooo many times, but it really was BEAUTIFULLY written.

Also, I DEFINATLY think that you should write a sequel. It makes me sad to think That this story is almost over and if you write a sequel I KNOW it will be amazing. My only request is you have a bit of Ali and james actually together as a couple

Anyway, I'm so glad that you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter
GirlWithABook chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Oh no, James. Hurry up and ask her! (A girl can't wait forever, you know!)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »