Reviews for Rended
The Power Of Names chapter 12 . 6/28
I loved this.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 12 . 4/4
Great story! I really liked it!
ghg chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
is there a sequel?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
awesome!
Celina Hikari chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Welllll I liked your story alot! Though if you want some kind of critique PLEASE put the translations in the chapter they appear in! I was very confused at the most critical points in the story when they suddenly said things in japanese! But like I said earlier it was a good story. Thank you for writing. Bye.
Gabi1994 chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
I absolutely loved this story. amazing. you captured Kenshin perfectly. i loved the tomoe flash backs and i am so grateful you didn't kill haiyashii. yay! i hope you write a sequel
Potato Monarch chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Satio lives by the Shinsengumi code "Aku Soku Zan" (悪即斬), which literally means "Slay Evil Immediately". Which is the phrase that you wanted translating for...
And So I Thought chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I put off reading this for so long! I've been avoiding it. :) I'm glad I finally read it! It was well worth it.
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
Hey, I just re-read your fic. I love it as much the second time as I did the first!

"You've no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this fight, Battousai. I've been wanting to kill you for a long time, even more since you gave me that little love tap back at the inn."

"If it had been a 'love tap', you wouldn't have been down and out for the count," Kenshin retorted. "When did you wake up anyway? Last week?"

Great line!

Anyway, I probably came up earlier as either Captian Jack Sparrow or Akiko Nagi. Anyhoo, thanks for writing!
HeadingNorth chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
I'm at a loss for words...
rene chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
hey! this is brilliant! but there's a mistake in the glossary. at least, I think so.

Aizu - a rogue group of Ishin Shishi, traitors (Right? Well, basically)

Aizu's actually a place, a han, actually, like Choushuu or Satsuma. Sorta like a province. They sided with the bakufu.
Shadewolf7 chapter 11 . 5/28/2007
Well written!
runthroughthestars chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
i realy loved this story... u did a great job

keep up the good work! that sounded weird... lol

ja ne!
Elena chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
I just loved this story. My favorite part has to be when Kenshin pretended to be a crying ten years-old to get out of trouble. My only complaint is that it's a little strange that Haiyashii switched side (from Shongunate to Ishin) so quickly without any hesitation...
Alolynn chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I already love this story, and it is only the first chapter! _