Reviews for Changing Sorrows
pinkpetal34 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
plz update soon!

and make it an itasaku pairing! cuz they can fit pretty well together if he doesn't kill hiz clan and they end up spending enough time together where they fall for each other.
oOKuroichiOo chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Is this SakuMulti?

I hope it is~

Good day!

- Kuroichi
Lalala chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
This is good please update soon
angel897 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
intresting chapter happy to read another one from you
Akashi Reiko chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Great chappie! Please update soon!
Pokegirl361 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Great story. I wanted to read more and more but sadly, ch.5 wasn't published yet. Update soon. I can't wait.
minniemousemom chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
great one
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
great one
Parachute Me chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
This is such an amazing and well-written story! I'm so impressed- keep it up, and I'm definitely going to keep reading!
angel897 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
intresting new chapter, happy you updated please keep writing hope to read more from you again
Akashi Reiko chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Great chappie! Love it and plaese update again soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
plz update soon! u said u would!
Akashi Reiko chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
FELIPE MORE chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
it might be a good moive after the series is over but there is 1 problem she cant paint her blone because narutos clan his no 1 with blone hair n he gat it from his dad side not his mom more thing good job
mercedes chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
The character should b someone u make up he should be smart n he like likes to try new things he out there n serious at the same time that should b her love interest...I my little bro is reading ur chapters n he a big naturo fan he said "it might b a good movie after the series is over" his words...he also says the mystery person should b kakashi.

XOXO :D me look forward for more