Reviews for Of Science and Magics
Continue the series please? I liked it but it doesnt sit well ending on a sad note, but that is my opinion. However, this also seems like a noce ending point, however sad.
Stormwolfex wasn't active on his twitter since March. Probably was stabbed by a fan or conscience took over him and he quit.
Neddie24Surviver chapter 14 . 6/10
Can you continue this story, I want to know how Mikoto can get her memories back ;-;

Poor Touma and Mikoto...I want them to be together so bad...and you just had to rip my heart apart with her forgetting him ;-;

I'm not mad just very very emotional at the minute.
Mobile rip chapter 14 . 6/10
5 years later here I am reading 14 glorious chapters. This story is great; you are great. I hope you're doing well even if you aren't writing anymore.
karen chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
This story is really good and interesting. I wish you could come back to update more chapters, seriously, this story tops everything that I have read so far. I wish you could off at least let a side note to let your readers know that you stopped writing. It is so so so so so sad and depressing to find out that you weren't able to finish the story for an unknown reason cause the story is really beautifully written bringing raw emotions to life in the characters. Well, Stormwolfex, if you're reading this i hope you consider of coming back to finish this beautiful story you have here, cause it's a master piece.
Jcat22 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
mj kjmk
Jcat22 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
!lm9!?k!?jmk!:-?j!m jm!mmj!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
I can't help but realize that even with how Saten goes to use the Level-upper, she still handles the situation better than I would.

...I would probably be in a severe depression.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Much as what Hatsuya did might be bastardly...I don't know if I blame him. Living in a city with total street surveillance and teleporting police, of course he feels neglected when no one help him.

Shit, I might have lost my shit too, in his case...
jace0024blue chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Come on ! just stumbled upon this great fanfic but it was never been updated for the last 4 years!hope you continue writing this because I really want to know what will happen next to touma and mikoto's relationship. :))
willy.hizzy chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
This is an awesome story. You should continue it.
bcoberly94 chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
This really needs a updated. I most know what happen next.
samkwan127 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Wooooooooow, it was so good. The relationship between Mikoto and Touma was shown really well, as well as his interactions with people he normally doesn't meet felt very natural. Makes me sad though that this has no ending :(
Smithrooks chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Damnit. Damn you. I hate you. That was the worst cliffhanger ever. Very fantastic story, but such a heartwrenching cliffhanger. I'll follow this story in the hopes of an update.
Accekerator chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Awesome job. I really enjoyed reading each and every chapter of this 'what if' fanfic. Are you going to continue writing chapter 15. It would be a shame if this outstanding piece be scrapped..