Reviews for Of Science and Magics
RedSS chapter 14 . 11/15
I will be honest here. With this 14 chapters this has become one of my favorites stories both in TAMNI fandom and in general. I loved the way you wrote this, and there's no way I'll forget this story. The implications and construccions of the universe are excellent made, and you have linked all the stories on a wonderful way.

Now, the memory loss of Mikoto was a stroke directly to my few sentiments left. Really. You big sadistic, though is a valid reason and a creative one. A sad thing this is gone. But you have created one of the most enjoyable things here, and you will always have my respect on that. Congratulations and bye.

RedSS.
Envis chapter 14 . 5/25
Why wont you continue it ? :(
AriaTheLostMelody chapter 14 . 4/11
I feel bad for Touma, and I should say this story is really well written and I've enjoyed it so far. I can't wait for the next update!
IshallReadThemAll chapter 2 . 4/5
good chapter
IshallReadThemAll chapter 1 . 4/5
Nice first chapter, i liked it.
Squid the God chapter 1 . 3/29
fuck you that ending was terrible then you have the nerv to give no fucking sequel I spent a month reading this you dickhead
naritaluv chapter 14 . 2/25
if the attack affected mikoto's abilities does that mean that she's not level 5 anymore?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/18
Okay...when you are narrating (the part of the story where it says who's talking or doing something), if the characters first names are known, stick to using those. For example, this:

"Eh! Saten-san, why are you telling here something like that!" Uiharu asked frantically even as Ruiko gave her a 'watch and see' expression.

"Saten-san, Uiharu-san," Misaka repeated softly, "Nice to meet you," she said pleasantly.

should be written like this:

"Eh! Saten-san, why are you telling here something like that!" Uiharu asked frantically even as Saten gave her a 'watch and see' expression.

"Saten-san, Uiharu-san," Mikoto repeated softly, "Nice to meet you," she said pleasantly.

The Gratuitous Japanese (Google it, since FF doesn't allow links) is also annoying to put in dialogue, especially if the characters are already speaking a certain language. So, it would be fine for things like proper nouns (likes foods, clothing, etc.), but if it has a direct translation (fukou da being "Just my luck." or "Such bad luck.") you should use the English version instead to keep it coherent, even if "everyone" knows what it means.
Silver7875 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
please continue
marco6 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Please continue this story is has so much in it
noise chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
hoowohoo fuck awsome better fight i ever read in this saite
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Make it sadder!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
wow this is really good I like it and how you are doing this and poor Toma. I cannot wait for him to meet the Sisters
ianarcher33 chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
I really liked this story and I know it's unlikely but I hope it continues eventually
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2016