Reviews for Of Science and Magics
Tomas chapter 7 . 4/5
Mikoto vs Kaorie O_O : In 5 words (Mikoto level reference :P) I should say "The best fight ever made" XD. Finally could see two female characters who Im fan with to fight seriosly. It felt so right to put Mikoto in this episode OMG ahdfbdjdb. For the rest I should just say: "Touma x Mikoto in the same adventure 'toguether' on two diferent series" YES GUYS THIS IS TRULLY AN ART NEVER FORGOTTEN XD. I feel a bit unhappy to see that Ruiko likes Touma... but Love Triangles arent bad sometimes, am i right :3? Man, this really keeps me on surprising.
Tomas chapter 2 . 4/4
First impression: Since Im a fan of A Certain animes, I should say this - 100 percent much better than the first episode of the Railgun saga XD. Who would thought that imagining Touma in this episode as Mikoto childhood friend would be an exciting adrenaline Im feeling right now... YES! THIS IS HOW THE ANIME SHOULD BE :3.
Second thought: I wonder if this story will someday be made in manga, but Im just really glad you could make an idea like this. I ship Mikoto x Touma as best couple ever and you even made me like Kuroko a little bit more than before (trust me, i was 0 percent agreed about her being a character of this anime).
Anyway, I hope my comment was any help and sorry for the late XD. Just notice this fanfic today and read the first episode, as I said i loved it. Try to make the same on this oncoming season of A certain Magical Index. Im sure i wont stop read it XDXD
nathan19bane chapter 14 . 3/28
How I feel? I feel hurt that you aren’t continuing this story you were doing so good and you just stop, what happen?! Please it’s understandable if you have other responsibilities but please at least post something in this story it’s been seven years. And I just read your story in two days and now I want more I know it’s a selfish thing to say but you started a story and a writer has to finish what they started in order for closure on your fans. Please come back to the writing world. Your fans miss you. :(
AriaTheLostMelody chapter 14 . 1/30
I can only think of two events in which Mikoto might recovery her memory. Also you are a cruel genius. You know exactly how to portray the characters emotions to the readers and even re-reading this I felt the same pain for Touma as the first time I red this. I hope you'll continue this.
Xperior chapter 14 . 1/16
You are one cruel bastard.
paradox readerme chapter 14 . 1/8
Such goood srory with potential. I will forever remember the day i read this for this firstt time and even now i await for your you will pick it upnagain oneday and cant wait to see how else such effect will impact them especially lvl 6 shift, last order n accelerator and kakine guilt of failling to save someone. Along with the complexness of touma seeing misaka clones dying again and again. On another note will be funny if he actually had a disiple from his dark dide days and aspire to be like him. A daughter or sister sort.
RedSS chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
I will be honest here. With this 14 chapters this has become one of my favorites stories both in TAMNI fandom and in general. I loved the way you wrote this, and there's no way I'll forget this story. The implications and construccions of the universe are excellent made, and you have linked all the stories on a wonderful way.

Now, the memory loss of Mikoto was a stroke directly to my few sentiments left. Really. You big sadistic, though is a valid reason and a creative one. A sad thing this is gone. But you have created one of the most enjoyable things here, and you will always have my respect on that. Congratulations and bye.

RedSS.
Envis chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
Why wont you continue it ? :(
AriaTheLostMelody chapter 14 . 4/11/2017
I feel bad for Touma, and I should say this story is really well written and I've enjoyed it so far. I can't wait for the next update!
IshallReadThemAll chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
good chapter
IshallReadThemAll chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Nice first chapter, i liked it.
Squid the God chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
fuck you that ending was terrible then you have the nerv to give no fucking sequel I spent a month reading this you dickhead
naritaluv chapter 14 . 2/25/2017
if the attack affected mikoto's abilities does that mean that she's not level 5 anymore?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Okay...when you are narrating (the part of the story where it says who's talking or doing something), if the characters first names are known, stick to using those. For example, this:

"Eh! Saten-san, why are you telling here something like that!" Uiharu asked frantically even as Ruiko gave her a 'watch and see' expression.

"Saten-san, Uiharu-san," Misaka repeated softly, "Nice to meet you," she said pleasantly.

should be written like this:

"Eh! Saten-san, why are you telling here something like that!" Uiharu asked frantically even as Saten gave her a 'watch and see' expression.

"Saten-san, Uiharu-san," Mikoto repeated softly, "Nice to meet you," she said pleasantly.

The Gratuitous Japanese (Google it, since FF doesn't allow links) is also annoying to put in dialogue, especially if the characters are already speaking a certain language. So, it would be fine for things like proper nouns (likes foods, clothing, etc.), but if it has a direct translation (fukou da being "Just my luck." or "Such bad luck.") you should use the English version instead to keep it coherent, even if "everyone" knows what it means.
Silver7875 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016