Reviews for Job Interview
Lilah chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
... I did not know one could find inspiration for a PACMAN fic. Kudos to you for managing it!

Other than that... it was interesting, it held my attention, but I'm afraid I know next to nothing about Pacman, never even played it that I can remember, so I really can't help you out with concrit. Sorry.

But a Pacman fic! :)
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
First pac-man fic, quiet great and highly enjoyable. Man, I am hitting some gold tonight.
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
There is actually a category for pacman? Did not see tht coming.
Anyways, this was truly original and hilarious. Great job!
-Kaitie
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What the hell... I'm caught between laughing and just looking at the screen wondering what you were thinking

good job though its really funny
Confused chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ya know, Pinky is a girl.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very cute. Def a fave. Clever. Silly, but silly is good. For example, I stuck a blown up balloon on my baseball cap and wore the hat around my college campus, and in the grocery store. I might have gotten weird looks, but I enjoyed it.

Did I mention that I LOVE this fic?

God bless, Scae
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Interesting story... I like the different personalities, and the very real feeling to their society.

-Dyslexic

"Erre es korrakas, Blinky! I will have your soul!"

-Diounysus in the Last Olympian
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Lol, I never knew there were Pac-Man fanfics... I quite like this XD
Mintey chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
How... have I not noticed this until now?

THIS. IS. EPIC.

All of the ghosts are in-character, or at least how I'd imagined them to be, and, oh yeah, did I mention that it's EPIC?

You also did a good job of describing why each ghost does what. Can you pwetty please do another chapter? *begs and gives puppy-eyes* Because, I think I left it out, but THISISEPIC THISISEPIC THIS. IS. EPIICCCC!

Love it, love you!