Reviews for A Liar in the Room
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was beautifully, beautifully done. You should write more for Labyrinth!
Shriannan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
How fun! Labyrinth is a special favorite of mine and it's always nice to see different takes on the aftermath. I loved this line: "Every girl needed a good archenemy...". So true, though it's always best when that archenemy is also her love interest.
Miffle chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really like this story :) It's very well written (I love your writing style!) and nicely captures the element of challenge in their relationship, especially towards the end. And I absolutely adore your description of Hoggle as "morally ambiguous". Made me laugh so hard :P Overall, a fabulous story!
jessethevampire chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. A-MAZING!
the everchanging chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really like how Jareth was sorry about what he had done and misses Sarah. It's quite an interesting take and I like it. Great ending, I'm a sucker for the happy endings. Keep posting good stories, please.
Radio-ActiveCupCake chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
It's cute. Not a bad one shot, I really like the fluff happy ending.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is definitely an interesting take on their relationship. Fluff with just the perfect hint of angst. I feel bad for Karen even though she wasn't technically a part of the story. I know you said it's a one-shot, but any chance this story might get played out in more detail?
NuPreacher chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Just a couple of typos I noticed right away. In the beginning you said spites instead of sprites and in the end you said piskiesd instead of pixies.