Reviews for First Impressions
amd5551 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
omg. this story made me want to cry lol. so sweet and adorable.
ValiantJokingThorn chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I wish you would continue this story, they are so cute together :)
orange chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
More? Please more?
yo face chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You should definitely make this a full story
StefQ chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is soooo cute! I wish you'd make a whole story out of this. :)
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This such a cute story, it made me smile just picturing Remy and Rogue as that little and cute. Really well written and Rogue and Remy are in character which just makes it better :D
SheCap chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Its a cute story and I love it. I think you should continue it in the present and make a little romance. Where Logan is very defensive but Remy won't ever hurt her since they knew each other when they were little.
FabulousFever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
cutest. story. ever. please continue
None chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sweet
scifychick812 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please add more to this. It's amaizing as it is but it feels a little unfinished, like there's more that should be said. Love how you had them name each other (with a little help from Tante Mattie), it was fantastic.

ScifyChick
roseT chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think this story was deffinetly interesting a young remy and rouge meeting and befriending each other, and accepting each other for who they are, before they have developed their powers. I would love to read other stories you have done.
Allo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was amazing! I really hope you are going to continue the story because I really feel you have something here.
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
that's really cute. I always wondered where Remy got his name, as his parents obviously didn't name him.

You should continue this, but with them older.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
AthenasHoliday chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You know what would be cool? If you added another chapter in which they meet up again as adults! They could have vague memories of each other and then towards the end or something their identities could be proven without a doubt to one another! I think I'd be the icing on the cake for this fic... Because I really enjoyed this story, but it doesn't feel entirely finished. Feel free to take my suggestion - or not, however you feel about it. And thanks for writing such a lovely fic.
ithinkimaninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really liked it! If you do end up doing a continuation will it be a few years later or will you just jump back into where it left off?