Reviews for When fallen Angels fly
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow!
sherphy chapter 52 . 6/12/2012
don't tell me canada's going to become mean :O! NOOOOO canada you're not mean! anyways keep writting and I'll keep reading :D
MoLoveAnime chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
It's okay dear fans. Semebay didn't know that it wasn't my doing but she knows now. Please stop sending messages to Semebay!
Semebay chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Guys. If you're not the author, stop messaging me. We're talking, and this doesn't concern you.

Sorry about this, MoLoveAnime, but your readers are being insanely annoying.
Semebay chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So I found this through amazon... You realize that selling fanfiction is illegal, right?
loveybird chapter 48 . 4/12/2012
god im gonna break down! and listening to adele doesnt help at all
dyanako chapter 52 . 4/8/2012
This is so beautifully written w
dyanako chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
love love love it w
dyanako chapter 30 . 4/5/2012
love it so much w 'tis awesome w
TheRavingFangirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
You already have me crying and it's the second chapter...I can tell this is going to rock and suck at the same time. It'll suck because I'll be crying my eyes out half the time...*pulls out box of tissues*

BRING IT.
Xaphrielle chapter 52 . 4/4/2012
KYAAAAAA! i thought everything had cleared up and become good again. i was obviously wrong...anyway keep writing and i can't wait to see more!
xXYoraXx chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Whaaaaaaa... WHO WOULD KILL MY IGGY! :O BASTARD YOUR ASS IS MINE, WHOEVER YOU ARE! Maybe it was France! Also please do me a favs... can you like space the paragraphs more ... (srry for acting like a priss) cause like,it really hurts my eyes and I don't wanna stop reading you story due to my stupid eyes...
xXYoraXx chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
haha! What a stupid yet cute thing to say Alffie!
irene n valley chapter 51 . 3/16/2012
No words discribe this! If anyone were to try to tell me the summery of this fic I'd be like "meh", but there is something so sweet and fascinating, and even the small bit of smut was enjoyable and not crude or anything! Your take of the characters are so incredibly powerful and moving! I love your version of belarus and her love and the FrCan is charming and you have a very distinct and terrifying villain. For hetakia fanfics, it's only too easy to make France a 1 dimensional pervert and Russia the bully, but you add so much depth to their roles and everyones relationships that we as the readers don't find this cliche, but exicting.

This is a beautiful story, and I am already waiting eagarly for the next part!
kana-chan-san chapter 49 . 1/23/2012
This is honestly the most well written fanfiction I have ever read. I pretty much ate it up. Please update soon!