Reviews for Fast
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Interesting take on the Stanford era. I enjoyed it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Love how Dean takes care of Sam.
Coragyps chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aw, this was so cute! The show doesn't really explain how Sam could've paid for all the extras at Stanford, even if they gave him a scholarship for tuition. I want to believe Dean bought him groceries those two years :) Thanks for sharing this.
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love it how despite not having seen each other for so long, Dean and Sam have such a strong connection.
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oooooh, I REALLY liked this one. I seriously love Hurt!Sam and you write him perfectly! ;D
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
poor Sammy.

Lovely story!

- Lune x
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh dahlin, this is so great. I love how you wrote the boys, both so hesitant and unsure of what to do or say, but they find a way.
Kittle chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Amazing story. It's a pretty unique look at Sam's time at Stanford. Well written and heart wrenching! I love it!
windchimes098 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved this. It was sweet, and sad, and very well written. You don't read too many stories about the problems Sam might have had at Stanford. Great work.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very plausible, well written, and in character. Loved it!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So sweet and sad. I always wondered what Sam did for money while he was away at school. I know how hard it was for my oldest when he went away to school to find a job, usually the locals had all the jobs. During this story I kept thinking back to when Sam and Dean were kids and how hard it must of been on Dean when he figured out what was going on. John would be devastated if he knew his youngest didn't have enough money to eat. Would love to see you take this further. Excellent writing and subject. Thanks so much!
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I got to the part where Dean searches the kitchen cupboards and finds them virtually empty and that was it I had to stop, go away have a good cry before I could come back and finish the rest.

Very well written, very emotional and in character. Well done.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMG... AWWWWE SAMMY WAS SLOWLY DYING WITH OUT FOOOD... YAY DEAN SAVE HIS SAMMY. .THANK GOD
sarah chapter 1 . 4/3/2011