Reviews for Assassins Love
Babyuknowme13 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
You should get rid of the preview and author note. They are annoying since you already have other chapters up after that. Anyways, update soon!
Zoey chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I love your story. Please continue to make more chapters. Your a genius.
OPLuver chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
This is amazing! I managed to read all the chapters in one day, they were that good. I hope you update soon, even though you've last updated over a year ago. Fuuu- T_T Any ways I'm still hoping, good luck! ]
Karasu-archer chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
I am really liking this world and the way you set it up! I'm so curious about Zoro's past and how he's going to end up living with everybody! That preview you did was such a tease! I want more! hahaha Please keep writing story, even though you're probably really busy and stuff because I want to read more!

Thank you for your hard work!
dukefan01 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Ok, i'll bite. What happened to Zoro? It's starting to get on my mind. I hope you tell us soon, you have my attention! I really love this story, keep it up!
Red Voident Dragon chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
PFFF- I was gonna say Sabo was the dude in Zoro's past but I'm he isn't a warlord and presuming he was too young to be one as well. xD

Well I gotta say your getting better at this stuff, just be careful with portraying Zoro's character, he seemed a bit out of character at times.

I also hope things got sorted around you, I'm glad to see updates and all- but what you've been through comes first.

I wish you the best of luck! ]
Kiki chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
OMG! Are you okay! I Hope every thing works out for you and Yay! Computer survived it all! :) I hope that you have better luck from now on! And Thank you for wriiting this story I really enjoy it and look foward to reading more of it! Get Well Soon :) 3 Kiki
Red Voident Dragon chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Updating the story even after all the things you've been through... Bless your heart, many wouldn't update due to being lazy and such(Thats the world for ya), but with you having a genuine reason. If people were only more like you.

Moving on, well I like how you rearranged the scene and still kept the concept of the story~ Grammar and such are good, and the chapter was overall great.

Also don't stress yourself with updates, I myself will not stop reading even after months of no updates. After the preview I read, I really want to see the end to this. ]
dukefan01 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Nice! Luffy needs to learn control but it was hilarious just the same. Nice job!
BlizzardXIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Hey, I like your story! I like your portrayal of Zoro as an assassin heheh. It makes him even more awesome than he is! HAHAHA.

But oh. There are quite a few spelling mistakes and missing words in the story and it makes the story really unsmooth. Maybe you'll wanna read it through before posting!

And don't worry about updating, I'm sure with what's happened to you the last few days, you life must have been turned practically upside down. Take a break! Take care!
smitty chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
oh my gosh, i'm so happy your alright and i cant wait to read more of this story. Take care of yourself first though!
SaNTorYu-ZoRo chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Ohh God... good thing you are ok though, this is a great story and i love it so take care of yourself or i will hunt you down and kill you xD i hope you are ok and update soon
Red Voident Dragon chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Oh my, what a big teaser you put in here.

Now I can't wait to see how the rest of chapters will be like.

Personally, I think its coming out great, so don't be discourage or questions yourself with this story.

Take your time with the chapters, just try and not abandon this story, k?
thesheepishchild chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Omg I really want to know zoros past. These little hints are driving me mad? Obviously they used drugs on him and someone tried to strangle him and the white beard company saved him but that's all I know. Oh and what Is zoros special talent. Ace said he had one I think and I'm Going crazy just wondering what it could be!
Red Voident Dragon chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Man, I hope either Luffy or Zoro own the gay clown D Er, Buggy. Whatever xD

But I do wonder if Nami's gonna come back with the two, or run off after Buggy is beaten.. Hhm, so many possibilities to choose from.

Great chapter so far, keep it up! I'm loving this story even more by the chapter. :D