Reviews for Run Free, But Always Return To Me
Please update this story!
quinntanarivergron4life chapter 2 . 3/3
more, more, more, more
ErosEternaGlee chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Where's the. Chapter 3?! oh God? Why? You are a mean Grinch!
lalala90 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Great story.I love Mirror's Edge, i love glee and the combination of these two things is awesome. It's just a shame that you didn't continue it. I'd love to know how it ends, so maybe you'll think about writing some more.
Jammy chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! DONT ABANDON IT!:( I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT AND YOU ENDED THE STORY AT SUCH A CRUCIAL PART! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! TOO GOOD OF A STORY TO STOP! Sincerely hope you will update soon! All the best for the next chapter!:))
werewolves1999 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Plzz plzzz plzzz continue
MsChloeMa chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Paulina PM chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This fanfic is awesome! Please continue it!
GraecusFulminata chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is just alsdkjsadlkasjdsa

I need more. Please, pretty please, write more. This really got me feeling like playing Mirror's Edge again.

I never thought it was possible for Santana to be even more bad ass, but just, seeing her as a Runner is totally cool and awesome. All the awards.
mick3y92 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
i like this its interesting cnt wait 4 yu to update
dehgfejnwdhfawnfejhre chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Love it
Jett chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Whoa, I wasn't expecting Brittany to make an appearance. And I hope Quinn can save Santana from herself.

Great story. Continue. (:
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I like Brittany and all but, no, just no.

I love this tho.
FLANNELhipster chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
You're continuing! YES! I've read the first chapter over so many times.
slushied chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I was super excited this had an update! I love the verse that it's taking place in and everything. For a minute i thought maybe you had forgotten about but I'm glad you haven't. I liked Brittany's intro but not the bit about Santana taking her cause I like strictly Q/S in this story. But it was a good chapter. Update soon :)