Reviews for Secrets & Lies
Abbey Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/22
i really enjoyed this.
Ruby chapter 17 . 1/3
I always feel like there's something missing when I read your fics and that's one of the reasons why I steer away from your stories whenever I see one. Your writing is good and so are your ideas but ... Just something is missing . Not sure if it's the climax or towards the end of the story but it seems like somethings just not right
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
My heart just melted. The ending awww *giggles* *thumbs up*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Holy fucking shit who'd have thought Ginny would ruin everything? Jealous, furious & disappointed. Yes. She has every right to be. But she's also messing with Harry's job!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Oh god lupin, seriously? It's all kinds of wrong! Hahahahaha x'D
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Is Draco stupid? Harry is a fucking Auror.
Of course Draco should know that Harry's motives *all that seducing and oh-I'm-interested-in-you* aren't genuine considering that Draco is indeed a criminal or aiding criminals. Plot hole?
If I was Draco I'd never want to do anything with Harry cause of Harry's professional life. Even if he's fucking attractive.
Isolde Moonstone chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
I melted into a puddle of me- goo at the ending. Nicely done! XDDDD
despicableme chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
Brilliant story :) I especially like how you can make everything so believable... And congrats to your Ron, I love it when he is portrayed as smart and mature ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Dawwwwwwww I'm happy with that ending
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Your AN at the end described exactly what I was gonna say! That fucking bitch! Grrrr...
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Okay, so I've scrolled passed this story multiple times, refusing to read it. I mean, the description is basically something I don't stand for! I knew this story wouldn't end well, and I admit I am always looking for a happy ending. But you have done something that not many other authors have done before, and I appreciate that. You made corruption a real thing. You didn't play it off as something else, and you conceded that sometimes, the incorruptible give themselves up for the ones they love. Bravo.

Also, great sex. More realistic than some other stories, although it could still use some tweaking.
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
OMG SO ENGAGING AND SEXY IN AN ACCIDENTAL WAY. You got ever character's persona right on, except maybe Harry's 007-ness, but I expect it, in this story. It is very very good!
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Are Ron and Hermione in a bet, or does Hermione just already know that Harry might possibly give everything up just to fuck/be with Malfoy? Or maybe I'm being presumptuous.
Cy.ra.no.Lee chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
For someone so reluctant, Harry did his job REALLY FUCKIN WELL. You're good at engaging me into the story.
InkedBaby chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Ive definitely read this before. It was just as amazing this time. I loved Dracos sarcasm!