Reviews for Secrets & Lies
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/16
My heart just melted. The ending awww *giggles* *thumbs up*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/16
Holy fucking shit who'd have thought Ginny would ruin everything? Jealous, furious & disappointed. Yes. She has every right to be. But she's also messing with Harry's job!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 12 . 10/16
Oh god lupin, seriously? It's all kinds of wrong! Hahahahaha x'D
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 10/16
Is Draco stupid? Harry is a fucking Auror.
Of course Draco should know that Harry's motives *all that seducing and oh-I'm-interested-in-you* aren't genuine considering that Draco is indeed a criminal or aiding criminals. Plot hole?
If I was Draco I'd never want to do anything with Harry cause of Harry's professional life. Even if he's fucking attractive.
Isolde Moonstone chapter 17 . 6/30
I melted into a puddle of me- goo at the ending. Nicely done! XDDDD
despicableme chapter 17 . 2/3
Brilliant story :) I especially like how you can make everything so believable... And congrats to your Ron, I love it when he is portrayed as smart and mature ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Dawwwwwwww I'm happy with that ending
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Your AN at the end described exactly what I was gonna say! That fucking bitch! Grrrr... chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Okay, so I've scrolled passed this story multiple times, refusing to read it. I mean, the description is basically something I don't stand for! I knew this story wouldn't end well, and I admit I am always looking for a happy ending. But you have done something that not many other authors have done before, and I appreciate that. You made corruption a real thing. You didn't play it off as something else, and you conceded that sometimes, the incorruptible give themselves up for the ones they love. Bravo.

Also, great sex. More realistic than some other stories, although it could still use some tweaking. chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
OMG SO ENGAGING AND SEXY IN AN ACCIDENTAL WAY. You got ever character's persona right on, except maybe Harry's 007-ness, but I expect it, in this story. It is very very good! chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Are Ron and Hermione in a bet, or does Hermione just already know that Harry might possibly give everything up just to fuck/be with Malfoy? Or maybe I'm being presumptuous. chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
For someone so reluctant, Harry did his job REALLY FUCKIN WELL. You're good at engaging me into the story.
InkedBaby chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Ive definitely read this before. It was just as amazing this time. I loved Dracos sarcasm!
GlambertMatt chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
Another brilliant story that was written by you. I have read a few of your stories now, they are all brilliant. Loved this one.

torajune28 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Very beautiful! It was actually nicely paced and it played out so nicely! I loved it. I was worried for a little bit about Ginny and the whole secret mission case but I'm glad it ended like this, with the possibility of more (in our imaginations of course). Wonderful story!