Reviews for Picking Teams
Zedta chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Love the last two line XD.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
This was a great story. Like how Owen acted in this one.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like this.
Stormreaver01 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Another cool insight into the workings of Team Torchwood while Jack is away. Nice affirmation of the team coming together without Jack's interference. I can never understand why RTD & his band of merry writers, considered it preferable to 'kill-off' a team that was just starting to get good together ... and replace it with others, among them, of all people, an unrepentant child killer! For the sake of drama, RTD glorifies a child killer ... what does that say about his attitude towards the victims? Lovely to read your perspective on Team Torchwood, as it should be ...
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
so loving it :))
kutoki chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
This was great! I wonder what would happen when Jack finds out.
twilight's reflection chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Very nice. Excellent characterization of all team members, though I believe that Gwen said that she led the team while Jack was away? However, your writing was so delightful and does, in fact make more sense to have Owen leading the team the way you've written it. And now I'm rambling so I'll shut up.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
to this day i believe in my humble opinion ..that there was "more" to ianto than just being a teaboy..i mean think of it..? Who would have the guts to drag his girlfreind out while the darleks and the cybermen were having a fire fight ? ..of course ianto was scared..i mean people were being eaten by other people..? Heck...goddess knows I would be ? ...hope you add to this and do justice to ianto
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Fantastic! Really, amazing! Please say there's more! I need more!
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Brilliant. The way Owen & Ianto heckle each other all the time always struck me as something you can only get away with when at some level you really respect each other. And Ianto never did get enough praise for what he did in that ep, so you have restored the balance of justice too!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Go Owen! Great story! Will there be more?