Reviews for Demon to Demon
Claywind chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
This chapter neeeeeeeeds to be longer.
Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Claywind chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Waaaait... what did Raven do? What did she do?
And that was some delicious drama, there. "Omnomnomnom, the delicious drama..."
Claywind chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
The stupid comfortable beds: number on threat to Raven's meditation
And, Inuyasha... Kagome barely remembering you? You've been fighting along her side for something like three years. I think she's going to have a few memories of who you are.
And is Raven a princess? I can't remember if her mother had any title of nobility of any kind.
Claywind chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Wow, the 4-5 hours trip turned into ten minutes... that's a plothole, I guess. Or it took a really long time to get the flaskback from Inuyasha.
Anyway, I'm glad we're delving into their psyche and I'm hooked for the next chapter.
Claywind chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
That's a cool chapter again.
I can't help but feel that we're going to fall on Sesshomaru at some point, especially if they're going in Japan. After all, he's definitely powerful enough to have survived anything and might (just might) be interested in the whereabouts of the Tessaiga...
So, yay for Japan, then!
Claywind chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
well...
Beast Boy is going to be a prick, I guess.
And Starfire is a lot of fun.
And OOC Inuyasha is even more fun.
And this was a really entertaining double chapter, I liked it very much!
Claywind chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Okay. I like that you leave room for the possibility of friendship.
I'm a bit disappointed by Robin's character in this chapter. Granted, he had a lot of stress and little time to aadjust, but I just hope you don't end up diabolizong him, that wouldn't be really funny. (but that could be a cool drama, though)
Claywind chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Oh boy, OOC Inuyasha is a lot of fun. And the bond thing annoyed me at first (like a forced falling in love does to me) but I get the feeling you're going to take advantage of it and use if for a lot of fun, in which case, I'll gladly forgive it
Claywind chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Cool conversation and I like how they interact. I'm heading straight to the next chapter!
Claywind chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I don't like restating chapters either, but you did this one well. And the previous chapter had enough of Inuyasha's out of cannon-ness to make this one sufficiently interesting.
Good job.
Claywind chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
So... I fell on the story summary... and I really wanted to go back to revising my exams, and, you know... just CLOSE the window... but the simple idea of such a weird crossover was enough...

So I stayed.
And I read.
And I will probably fail my exams.

But I regret nothing.
A New Fan chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
That story was amazing! I absolutely loved every chapter. I've been looking for a good cross with InuYasha and Teen titans and adored the idea of them getting together both being half demons (which is why I adore her and Kyd Wykkyd, since everyone assumes he's half demon too). There aren't many crosses and from what I've read so far this has to be one of the best ones no doubt. Stupid Robin ruining their bond haha. Although, I did almost assume that he should be had a bond with Kagome and they both would have a bond problem, but like I said I loved it. I loved how their relationship was building like they both wanted one another and fighting their love, it was just too cute. I teared up at the end. Yeah I know I'm emotional when I read haha. Again amazing plot I would love to see more and maybe more action in future ones (which I hope you do write more!) I loved how they both were in character and how it all happened. I finally found a good crossing and I'll probably read this like an infinite amount of times haha. I saw some other stories you have wih Red X and Raven and can't wait to read them! Again loved it! If you're interested in another pairing of you want (and if you don't mind) maybe a story about Kyd Wykkyd and Raven please! I think you would do a superb job considering what I just read. The writing it amazing and just flows so well. The plot is so original and I've never seen anything remotely like it. There is great diction and I loved the way everything ended. You are easily one of my favorite authors of this site (I've read like hundreds of stories from different authors and have to say I only really love about 4 including you!) I look forward to stalking your stories to see if you'll write more InuYasha Raven stories and crossing my fingers in hope to see a Kyd Wykkyd and Raven story. I'll be honest I read it just to pass time at first, but in the middle of the first chapter I knew this was going to be an incredible story. The second chapter was great I know you were saying you didn't like to basically rewrite what you already have, but I loved seeing both views. I would love to see a sequel or just more stories. Maybe a sequel involving fighting Slade or everyone's reactions to their bond. Ahh I'm excited and I hope to see more soon! (If you're thinking about it, I beg of you to continue though!) Well... I guess I'm off to read more of your stories.
- Best Wishes A New Fan (Mari)
MysteryGirl2401 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I've read this story twice now…. Still absolutely love it. I'm normally a Rae Rob fan but this is 100% better. Should defiantly consider a sequel ;)
Feta Tsukino chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
I've been searching for a story just like this. I always wondered what could happen if these two met up. I definitely feel that they'd have an understanding between them. Nicely done.
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
*tears in eyes* BRAVO BRAVO ENCOR ENCORE THIS WAS MAGNIFICENT MERCI FOR WRITING THIS