Reviews for Feminine Troubles
GrammarCutie chapter 6 . 5/27
She was
kristinalprime23 chapter 17 . 4/2
this message is to my creators that I send to the stars there are many mysteries in this universe that we were never meant to solve but who we are and why we are here are not among
them, I am kristonal prime last surviving member of the thirteen, leave planet earth alone because I am coming for You. If you approach this planet with hostile intent know this we will defend our home, we will defend humanity, we will defend earth and our race from extinction, I am kristonal prime and I send this message to you optimus prime, leader of the autobots we are here and we are waiting. it is time to come home. 327843722 error code:3334435u3994u3j37r373hf7349383493 mission is a go.
insane is normal chapter 21 . 3/23
I hope you continue with this story, I love it so much I have read it like 5 times!
TheLonelyInquisitor chapter 21 . 2/4
*cries* moar
hi chapter 21 . 11/6/2017
pls make more
TriGemini Prime chapter 21 . 5/22/2017
I swear to Primus if you don't update...I'll get the Predacons on you. I mean it.
Meep chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
Well they were kinda gay anyway so lesbian isn't a big hop XD Great job btw, I like the way you have been writing and your spacing. Why do I note it? Some people space too much and some too little. It annoys me when they do Lol. But your doing great!
Meep chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Why am I NOT surprised Tracks and Sunstreaker would be like that? XD Lol
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2016
more omg more
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
NUU! Nu cliffhanger! Please update! :D *gives cookies*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
Poor Soundwave. If I'd was an Autobot Femme I'd "help" him out. Huehuehuehue... x3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Aww. Those two are always so lovey-dovey. x3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Wait a sec... So Grimlock is a girl too? (O.o) That's surprising... But how are they gonna mate without male Dinobots?!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Beautifully written this chapter. I swear Ironhide is still the same no matter what gender she is. xD
WyldwoodFaye chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
lol... they're like a colony of sex addicts. love it! ;P
i'm so disappointed to see that it's been 3 YEARS since you last updated! it seems as though you have abandoned this story, but i hope that this is not the case! :(
i found amazing fanart for this story on deviantart by merrypaws...perhaps a look at that will spark your muse?!