Reviews for Feminine Troubles
more omg more
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
NUU! Nu cliffhanger! Please update! :D *gives cookies*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
Poor Soundwave. If I'd was an Autobot Femme I'd "help" him out. Huehuehuehue... x3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Aww. Those two are always so lovey-dovey. x3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Wait a sec... So Grimlock is a girl too? (O.o) That's surprising... But how are they gonna mate without male Dinobots?!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Beautifully written this chapter. I swear Ironhide is still the same no matter what gender she is. xD
WyldwoodFaye chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
lol... they're like a colony of sex addicts. love it! ;P
i'm so disappointed to see that it's been 3 YEARS since you last updated! it seems as though you have abandoned this story, but i hope that this is not the case! :(
i found amazing fanart for this story on deviantart by merrypaws...perhaps a look at that will spark your muse?!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Ok, I officially love Skyfire hahah
WyldwoodFaye chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Awkward... I wonder if single parents' children "cock-block" them like that frequently lol
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I love Sparkplug's POV... btw... what kind of name is that for a human? lol...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Omg this is marvelous. I didn't even know that I wanted this until I found it! I love the twins the best... & their seduction of Skywarp & Thundercracker... started out dirty& hot as hell... & then turned cute & sweet... my favourite kind of smut! :)
Mick chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Never be ashamed, as there is no shame in our game. That is all. LOL
JenniferJ chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Even if this is never finished, thank you for writing this. I was giggling to myself the whole way to uni this morning.
EHSparkwoman chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
This fic is really good! Hope you can find the time (and/or ideas) to update someday!
Nikki chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
It took me years to find this story again and it's not done yet :'( I really hope you'll update cuz the Optimus and Megatron tension is LIFE! Hopefully you'll find time to update again! :)