Reviews for the farthest distance between two points
gryewaren chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So they'll get back together? Because for me, that was what the song was implying.
lz12349 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
bjhb
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow. This is amazing.

I'd heard of your writing before, so I decided I might as well check it out for myself because I'm always up for a good Victorious fic. And trust me, I wasn't let down.

Your writing is flawless. I love how you captured Beck and Jade in so few words, and how they were so awkward, because I could legitimately picture them talking like this after a divorce. I really love how they stayed in love with each other, despite the divorce. And your Jade- she was flawless and beautiful and I will now love her even more.

They are inches away from each other but sometimes it feels like miles.

This line was absolutely lovely.

The ending was perfect as well, and I love how he serenaded her with a Justin Bieber song, because that was just flawlessly wonderful.

If I'm being honest, there are no words to describe how amazing this fic was. Excuse me while I fangirl and envy your writing skills.

Favoriting for sure.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aw Sami, this was so sweet and sad and sort of them at the same time. Gah, I don't know how to explain it, but I got this really bittersweet and almost nostalgic feeling towards the end, and I think that's how Jade and Beck were feeling, and that's just perfect.

I don't really have anything coherent to say about this, apart from it was lovely (and maybe that you should watch out for using too many dashes, but that barely detracted anything from it). Well done. :)
pretty.little.darling chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
thank GOD a bade author of talent has finally returned to the faniverse! no, in all seriousness, there has been some major wonderful-bade-oneshot withdrawl going on around here, its like all ya'll top writers dropped off the face of the planet. oh, the story, the review, right. this was cute! i liked this, even though it had beck&jade divorcing (wahhh), you should definitely keep writing them!
aloxi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
sadjkhfdjg, wow. samiiii, why does your writing keep getting better and better, you beast? :O

i really enjoy anything that deals with scenarios like this- were they aren't hopelessy happy or hopelessly hating each other, but some kind of combination or in-between, which is way more realistic. it was more disjointed than how you usually write, but it worked really well. especially the couch scene, that was amazing.

oh and for some reason i totally snickered at jade when she's all "don't have sex with anyone on the way there." because it kept her SO in-character.

just lovely, my dear. ;D
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, just wow. This was so, so beautifully written. The dialogue, the character development, the plot development, all the subtleties and starknesses, the way you made so poignant all the small moments and details (e.g., the moment when Jade asks Beck how long he's been cheating, the moment when Jade gives Beck her lawyer's number, the couch scene, the ending scene), the way you said some things and implied others, the non-linear timeline... everything was just so, so well done. Your writing is like poetry, in the best way possible... ugh, it makes me so jealous, haha. And oh, the title is perfect. Amazing work.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww I actually heart wrentchingly love this. The couch moment is so cute and perfect, and I don't really understand how Beck or Jade got to the point, but its written so you know Beck still cares for Jade, and obviously Jade will still care for Beck. anyway well done.
arlovskaia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That is... Oh my god I loved this on a way words can never tell you

You have a wonderful writing style and the ending was just /that/ awesome

Well done.
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
sami, i love this! (and you, but that's a different story /sleazy wink/)

i loved the non-linear-ness of it, it was so fragmented which is just like beck and jade, and it just fits them perfectly!