Reviews for Tonight and Forever
usuihentai727 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And please make Luke fall in love with Akari first! UPDATE SOON! :D
Thy Entertainer chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Love it! I think Chase or Gill should meet her and fall in love with her. Then Luke can get jealous and Akari can be in a cute love triangle!
Lollipopdiego chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
You should have inboxed me or something saying that you updated. It would be like payback for me telling you to look at things.

Hm...I kinda felt like this chapter was too short. Hahaha. I just prefer long chapters. ;p

That's pretty much it.

This is so cool. I Like How Luke is such a flirt and excited about Akari. You need to update soon. (:
Sakuralove123 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Loved it! Thank you So much! Update when you can please!
Sakuralove123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Please update! It's REALLY good!
tufted titmouse chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Lucky...
Lollipopdiego chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
...it's okay, Vicky. It's actually not really needed to make that short announcement a chapter. (: (It's not allowed anyways) We can wait, so don't worry!

Have fun, by the way!

Ohmygod, I say sorry as well. I haven't replied to anything but I am soooo tired because these past days have been dance, dance, dance, and we performed our Here On Who at this major competition thing and ... *sighs* You don't need to hear all that. :)

See you soon. xoxo ;D
xInactivex chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Thank you. No, really. THANK. YOU. This is probably the first interesting, ORIGINAL idea I've seen in the Akari / Luke Fanfiction for a LONG AS HELL time. I'm sorry to the others, but their ideas are all, like, the same. Yours gives possibility for many things to happen and you don't really know how it'll happen; it's not that predictable. I love the idea that they had a one-night-stand when they were teenagers and now are meeting again! So many things can happen. :D I'm excited, and that hasn't happened to me for a long time when it comes to the AL fan fics! I don't think Bo was all that OOC, it's an intriguing twist on his character. The only thing I have to complain about is that the chapters are too short! :P But still, I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out. I love this story so far and I love the idea, please don't mess it up like a lot of people do! ( I think I've been guilty of this myself. P: ) Other than a few typical typos, it's just great. You're a great author and I really look forward to reading more!
Naty17 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Hee hee! Cute! The song in ch.1 was weird though... Something about pee pee? Haha, lol!
thehistorygeek chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Coooool chapter. And pancakes with spinach and mayonnaise, WTF?

Weird O_O
thehistorygeek chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Man, I'm really bad at thinking of ratings o_O But, since I guess it wasn't REALLY bad, it's ok. But this chapter was definately a solid T. Maybe a T, quivering between T and M.

But anywho, it was very good. Now, I shall go read the next chapterrr!

(by the way, is the same thing happening to you when you try to post? You know, when the little error message pops up?)
spicedarxox chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
*GASPS* No! They're finally meeting after five years. Wonder what'll happen.. Haha. Update soon! 3
Lollipopdiego chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I JUST REALIZED I NEVER REPLIED TO THAT INBOX! KLJEFKLJASDFKLJ STUPID DIEGO XD

I wish Bo was a guy you could marry. I'd totally go for him.

That's so sweet that Luke's still thinking of Akari! Hahaha! Aww!
SleeplessNightmares chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This is really good so far so much suspence!
tufted titmouse chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Love the story! Please update soon!