Reviews for Food Scandal
skdc8595 chapter 6 . 11/4
Imperial stpries like this is what I like for it shows that Imperial are more than the bad guys and are human too.
CarnivorousOak chapter 6 . 8/29
Yes! Lady Imperial forensic toxicologist saves the day! I adore your work and I'm so thankful you took the time to write this.
The Star Wars universe (and a lot of others) tend to make the scientists into crazy, out of touch, unstable people. It's good to see a lady scientist caring about real people and doing her job right.
I like how you spent a long time in the beginning not pointing out her gender. I appreciate the subtle ways Maran uses her lying and acting skills to her advantage. She's tough as nails, but not afraid to play 'just a tech' or browbeat stormtroopers, depending on what the situation calls for.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 8/26
I'm quite certain there's a certain thrill that comes with rightfully invoking Vader's name as a threat/promise.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 8/6
Absolutely loved it excellent work.
Heather B chapter 5 . 6/3
Enjoyed the story, it was certainly different to most fan fics out there. Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation also appreciated, such a rarity in recently read fics. I have to say, though, 1st person present would not have been my first choice as I find it so awkward to read, let alone write. Overall, well done.
I love how Hugh's nickname is Hug. :D
Bigpanda74gmail chapter 1 . 3/13
Good one, can we get more Lt. Malan -fics soon ? Fun character, more mishaps on or around "Lady", requested ! Have red this story several times, still waiting for more ?

THX,
Bigpanda74
bramblewood chapter 6 . 3/6
was a fun read. too bad it was so short.
namida221b chapter 6 . 1/17
omg...i loved this fic
i was laughing so much
salsas100 chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh that was good. That was very good! And original too :)
Thank you for sharing this story with us
TharzZzDunN chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
This was very nicely done, thanks for sharing.

Cheers~!
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Sheer beauty in its set-up, utterly believable, and I love the voice of this narrator! This is beautiful.
ElrodAlbino chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I like how you humanize Star Wars in your stories. Giving side characters personality, and depth. It makes the universe seem more real, more accessible.

Also, this is a good story, making what would normally be a boring plot point (food contamination in Star Wars) interesting.

Elrod
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
if you are basing ranks of of today's military lieutenant is not an unlisted rank there are generally three classes of rank being enlisted, NCOs (non commissioned officer), and officer lieutenant is the lowest of the officer ranks but your point on cost still stands
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Lieutenant Malan is one of the best original characters I have seen on this site. I love the plot and how you portrayed the characters in this story.

-keep writing