Reviews for Food Scandal
Bigpanda74gmail chapter 1 . 3/13
Good one, can we get more Lt. Malan -fics soon ? Fun character, more mishaps on or around "Lady", requested ! Have red this story several times, still waiting for more ?

THX,
Bigpanda74
bramblewood chapter 6 . 3/6
was a fun read. too bad it was so short.
namida221b chapter 6 . 1/17
omg...i loved this fic
i was laughing so much
salsas100 chapter 6 . 1/16
Oh that was good. That was very good! And original too :)
Thank you for sharing this story with us
TharzZzDunN chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
This was very nicely done, thanks for sharing.

Cheers~!
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Sheer beauty in its set-up, utterly believable, and I love the voice of this narrator! This is beautiful.
ElrodAlbino chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I like how you humanize Star Wars in your stories. Giving side characters personality, and depth. It makes the universe seem more real, more accessible.

Also, this is a good story, making what would normally be a boring plot point (food contamination in Star Wars) interesting.

Elrod
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
if you are basing ranks of of today's military lieutenant is not an unlisted rank there are generally three classes of rank being enlisted, NCOs (non commissioned officer), and officer lieutenant is the lowest of the officer ranks but your point on cost still stands
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Lieutenant Malan is one of the best original characters I have seen on this site. I love the plot and how you portrayed the characters in this story.

-keep writing
ardvarkeating101 chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Well written, realistic, and hilarious.

Great fic!
Vinylshadow chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
"The general has made sure that every single trooper about to drop on top of Tobugir Agricorp has a personal stake in the mission."

When ones food is on the line, you can bet they'd be more than a little grumpy about it
Heh...amusing story
The Sinful chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Always be polite to the groundpounders. They can and will fuck things up for you if they know you're a prick. But they can make things go well for you too. Or as I put it when someone asked why an asshole like me goes out of his way to be polite to the people who handle my food, "Because they *handle my food*."

Never piss off your chef, mechanic, or janitor.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Hilarious and a good read. Always good to see some Imperials that aren't two dimensional power hungry asshats and see some of the interservice rivalry.

-C.H.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
*cackles*

Loved the whole thing, and it reinforced my feeling-bad for all the poor schmucks who were stationed so unfortunately on the Death Star when it got blown up. Combat-troops and fighter-pilots aside, there are a /crapton/ of maintenance and everything else workers on something a fraction that big, and automations and droids can only do so much. It was essentially a small highly-industrialised planet on it's own, only it could move and blow up naturally-occurring planets.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
XD Well, if they've fainted they'll be easier to keep an eye on and less likely to accidentally cause something that might get them shot? XD Certainly give more incentive for anyone that works there to want to kick anyone involved out into the open and step on them for causing this mess- drawing Lord Vader's attention is generally unhealthy. XD