Reviews for Food Scandal
Brievel chapter 6 . 4/22
Yes, I have thought since - well, since starting the show Clone Wars - that the boys in white are worth saving, even when the Republic morphs into an Empire. Maybe not all of them, but at least some.
Brievel chapter 3 . 4/22
I would *love* for this lady to be in control of the FDA here!
ward201 chapter 6 . 3/31
Loved this. Off to see if you've done any thing else
This is an excellent story! Just fabulously done! I like that Vader and Veers take it so seriously, clearly they are good commanders.

And the emails at the end are great.

Of course, I'm still amusing myself thinking of what Hugh's reaction would be to the actual news, let alone their mother's! (I'm guessing she'd be not best pleased at the peril *g* though she'd probably appreciate the cessation of poison in trooper food. )
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 6 . 1/29
The best kindnof fanfic, in my opinion, is the one you learn some interesting stuff from. (Or makes you cry).
To think this might have been just one chapter...
That scandal is such a shame.
I love Malan, though. She was a great narrator and her experience was cool as hell. Nithing beats uncovering a conspiracy. XD
shyd1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
I just reread this and loved it as much as the first time(s)!
The bonus feature is brilliant! I love the security scanning!
MMMMMMMA chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Just reread this story on a whim. It's as good as I remembered it!
ionwaterfall chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
The last 4 sentences...Made of a whole lot of WIN. This is a very satisfying fic, pun completely intended. I now have a bit of a soft spot for Imp officers taking care of their troops...And my fangirling of Veers and Piett is now official. You know 'Tales from the Empire'? Well, a lot of your short (and not so short) fics could be excerpts from something like 'Tales from the Lady Ex' - they have the flavor and quality of such an anthology :D :D :D
FranticHamster chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Never has quality control of food bean so interesting I bow before your ability to make such a thing in to a great story. Why do all the great stories end up so short noooooo!
JannaKalderash chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Uh, if these communiques are being monitored for content, won't Lord Vader take a teensy bit of umbrage at being called "Tall, Dark and Scary" by Lt. Malan? I don't care how secure these holographic channels are, there's always a smarty pants out there that will hack/slice into your personal stuff just for the sheer heck of it. And promptly rat you out to someone above you in the food chain.

But this was a nice Easter Egg! You should definitely do a sequel to this. Maybe have the siblings meet up for Fete Week, sit in a diner, and let Big Sister fill Little Brother's ears with the whole story. He'll be reaching for the Corellian Whiskey before she's halfway through with her tale!
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Well, she certainly put a cat amongst the pigeons! A whole coop full of them! And managed to get out of it with her life intact!

I like this one! She's got a good head on her shoulders, and managed to keep it there, in spite of the fact that she was set up to succeed or die trying by Vader.

She could go far in the Imperial Service, if she manages to stay out of everyone else's sight from now on. But I doubt that either General Veers or Lord Vader would let her fade into the background like that.
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Great story! Nice description of supply matters in the military.
CloudyDream chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I LOVED this so much :)
Felix Collins chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I just want to say that this was a genuinely enjoyable story, and I am impressed at your ability to casually slide small bits of worldbuilding into your work.
fififolle chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Hee!
Totally brilliant fic.
I came here from a rec . and it was an excellent read.
Really made me smile :D Wonderful logistics and action fic!
Malan was fantastic *g*