Reviews for Food Scandal
Burn Note chapter 6 . 7/10
This is great! Tight pacing, good plot (with gasp! foreshadowing), good characters, and even bonus science. I'm most impressed that you managed to tell a complete story in about 10k words with an OC as protag. The vast majority of fanfic authors couldn't finish the story in five times the world, and I wouldn't care about the character either. I'm damn sad I won't get to see more of her adventures.

Or at least that's what I would've said, but google tells me someone else shared my thoughts, and so she appears as a character in a GSRPG on Sufficient Velocity. It just started at the end of 2017 too, which shows how much a well written story stays with people.
Shieldage chapter 6 . 5/23
Cute story, fairly straightforward. Nice attitudes, investigation, subterfuge and improvised weaponry.
Loved it! One of the most realistic oc Star Wars fics I've ever read...Well done!
Nemrut chapter 6 . 5/1
Cute story, really entertaining. Would like to follow her career more. Thank you for sharing this.
Whack-the-beetle chapter 6 . 4/26
This is gorgeous, so funny and what a creative idea!
Delathen chapter 6 . 4/19
This was incredible!
ShaiGar chapter 6 . 4/16
A terrific story.
SB chapter 6 . 4/6
This is a wonderful story! It was recommended to me by a friend, and it is every bit as good as he said it was. Thank you.
Oh, I get it, *she's a little short for a stormtrooper.* Ha ha.
skdc8595 chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Imperial stpries like this is what I like for it shows that Imperial are more than the bad guys and are human too.
CarnivorousOak chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
Yes! Lady Imperial forensic toxicologist saves the day! I adore your work and I'm so thankful you took the time to write this.
The Star Wars universe (and a lot of others) tend to make the scientists into crazy, out of touch, unstable people. It's good to see a lady scientist caring about real people and doing her job right.
I like how you spent a long time in the beginning not pointing out her gender. I appreciate the subtle ways Maran uses her lying and acting skills to her advantage. She's tough as nails, but not afraid to play 'just a tech' or browbeat stormtroopers, depending on what the situation calls for.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
I'm quite certain there's a certain thrill that comes with rightfully invoking Vader's name as a threat/promise.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
Absolutely loved it excellent work.
Heather B chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
Enjoyed the story, it was certainly different to most fan fics out there. Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation also appreciated, such a rarity in recently read fics. I have to say, though, 1st person present would not have been my first choice as I find it so awkward to read, let alone write. Overall, well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2017