Reviews for Food Scandal
*cackles*

Loved the whole thing, and it reinforced my feeling-bad for all the poor schmucks who were stationed so unfortunately on the Death Star when it got blown up. Combat-troops and fighter-pilots aside, there are a /crapton/ of maintenance and everything else workers on something a fraction that big, and automations and droids can only do so much. It was essentially a small highly-industrialised planet on it's own, only it could move and blow up naturally-occurring planets.
XD Well, if they've fainted they'll be easier to keep an eye on and less likely to accidentally cause something that might get them shot? XD Certainly give more incentive for anyone that works there to want to kick anyone involved out into the open and step on them for causing this mess- drawing Lord Vader's attention is generally unhealthy. XD
Awesome.
Thank you for writing this.
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 6/5
Well, Vader was really pissed if he went through all the trouble to get them tried and publicily executed...

Oh, and I agree with you with your thoughts on the melanine food scandal. In fact the vast majority of the Italians would agree with you. After all, we did the next best thing (putting the friggin' Carabinieri, that is HEAVILY ARMED MILITARY POLICE, in charge of hunting down that kind of scam) even before some idiot decided to cut wine with methanol...
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 6/5
Poor, poor scammer... I don't envy him. Just hope Veers leave him in enough pieces that Vader can explain him how stupid he was without wasting precious bacta first.
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 6/5
I wonder what the guilty party will say or do when he's brought to Vader...
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 6/5
OK, Vader being Vader and managing to give us surgical overkill (didn't expect that to be possible)... And Veers being a sadist. What are his troops going to do to anyone resisting?
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/5
I wonder how many people will have "Were an idiot when dealing with Darth Vader" on their gravestone... Assuming they have one, of course.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 2 . 5/18
I imagine a man this entire time.
Until I saw "her"

I quite like the man I imagined so I'll keep that instead
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 3/27
Best fic about Darth Vader ever! /imho/
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Virodeil chapter 6 . 2/19
Every time I visited this fic, I was always amused and heartened by the exchange of messages between the two Malans. (Did you perchance choose the name for a specific reason, by the way? Like "MALiceAN, maybe...? :D) Never got the reference to the "We Who Walk" though, though it can so neatly acronymed into "WWW." Did you mean the ones operating the walkers? But then troopers were there also... And when you said "literal," does it mean that the troopers are clones? Wish somehow you could incorporate the characters of this fic into Welcome to the Club... If I hadn't dropped a review in here, then I'd like to say: great job! :)

- Rey
Brown Cornelia chapter 6 . 2/11
Are you a scientist? Because the analysis sounds suspiciously specific to me. (studying biochemistry) Which is a good thing! I really enjoyed your Science! hero and your descriptions of her work. The inclusion of the unit ppm has me convinced that you know your way around a lab. :)
It was all really plausible, which is one of the things that I miss in most stories involving scientists or science. :)
And aww to Vader caring about his troops, especially the troopers. Theres good in him indeed.
Inketi chapter 6 . 1/5