Reviews for I am Clone
Demonic Wolf Queen chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Ohhh please continue its beyond to the really good part
CloneRush chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I friggin LURVED this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write some more! I'm still unhappy that the show has been cancelled so I'm living off fanfiction at the moment ha ha
I hope you donts minds but i tagged the previous review from a non memeber. I really friggin hate it when people review just so they can bicth about not liking the pairing.
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Loveddd it!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This was lovely because Gree and Luminara are so painfully shy around each other in this episode. I like the way you tie it back to the bombing of the temple by Barriss, which of course would have a big effect on the two of them and the clones onboard the ship. Everybody would be shell-shocked by those actions and in a sort of daze wondering how life could possibly get back to normal afterwards. The extreme shyness of Gree in this drabble seems very in character and makes for a great read.
Demonic Wolf Queen chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This was Awesome pleaaaaaaaaasseee finish I'm dieing to know what you have in store.
elle chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
i love this it's so awesome i love the bits where gree gets emmbaressed :D
CaptainKale chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Hi!

I like this! You did well, and you are a wonderful writer. Please continue! (*_*)
XxEmoKidZxX chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I find this cute and I hope to hear more about this :)
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
crikey i miss steve irwin
Sapphire BookNerd chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I am loving this story! please update soon!
LandofTheDead chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Hey, this has been awesome to read. I've always found Luminara to be one of the strictest Jedi out there and it pleases me how you write the conflict and emotions she's dealing with so convincingly. Nice job and I'll be waiting for more.
Librarian Girl chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter!
AL0LT0 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
enjoyment? i love this! your an amazing author!
laloga chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed this! It's hard to imagine the staid Luminara starting to "fall" for anyone, but you've done a lovely job with the pairing. Gree's awkwardness was understandable (and adorable), and Luminara's feelings of protectivness for him were touching. I imagine it would take such an extreme situation as this to have each of them let their "walls" down.

Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
nat13cat chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
very good, though now it is not about clones haha