Reviews for Pieces of a Puzzle
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 6/13
Man, this chapter made me cry! I almost never cry when I'm reading things. But it reminded me of something that happened last year, and also of my own little brother who's 17 now and only 2 years younger than me, but I remember what he was like as a child and since he was around Aiden's age he completely changed, so it made me miss the kind little boy he used to be. As for the other thing, it was my dog's death. I know lots of people don't think of their pets as family, but my dog was like my little sister. So, I cried when I read this because I'm an older sister too. I want to say that you really did a good job with this chapter, to elicit this kind of emotion in your readers. I'm really liking this story so far. I'm going to get back to reading now :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 27 . 6/7
loved it
LadyRaider92 chapter 27 . 4/30
I LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING THE NEXT STORY :-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 18 . 4/28
I love this chapter. This is the first story that I have read on Season 0 that includes this particular episode. I lol when Joey and Yugi finally realize that Maria was there.
LadyRaider92 chapter 9 . 4/24
T-T
A very sad chapter.
LadyRaider92 chapter 8 . 4/24
I like your idea about separatin the story out with each season. I hope to find them after I finish reading this one :-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 3 . 4/23
Awesome first "Game Time" showdown. I am a little perplexed as to why Yami called Maria princess.
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 4/23
I like the first chapter... its a good setup for the story. I also like the idea that the OC has some form of a disability that makes things different and original from other stories that I have read with an OC in it.
I can't wait to read more of the story to see how all of this plays out :-)
Viviene001 chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
BEST STORY EVER!:D
OctoberOpal chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Awwz, I wanna cry. Poor Maria. *tear* I love you.
OctoberOpal chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
This fic is so cute. I've been watching Season 0 quite recently and while it does have a bit of its own story, I like it as a precursor to the Duel Monster series. And I like the way you write this story.
lostangel21 chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
I really enjoyed this story and am heading to begin reading Season 1. :)
UsagiSnowfall chapter 27 . 1/11/2014
The story is really good. I hope u can put more chapters to it. I want to know if Maria is going to get her throut fixed or not
RobynHood3 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Does anybody actually realize that Kokurano's prediction to Maria before he knocked her out was true? Yugi never really showed up, but 'Other Yugi' did... Anywho, I love this story soooo much!
zquest chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
What a epic way to end season 0 cant wait for season 1 :D just a question when are you gonna update your other story oh for the love of roleplaying? I really like it but not as much as I like this one