Reviews for Pieces of a Puzzle
digimonisawosome chapter 4 . 7/2
Was that a Digimon Reference? XD
DisneyGirl10 chapter 9 . 1/24
I felt emotional all the way.
What a backstory.
I think this chapter is one of my favorites.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 7 . 1/10
Looks like Yami's got some competition. I sure hope Maria sees past Kaiba's ruse.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 6 . 1/10
Awww, Yami called Maria Sleeping Beauty! Man, that guy sure is quite the charmer! Maria's so lucky!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 5 . 1/9
Well, I think Yami should be with Maria, the story has already concluded so I will have to find out what happens next on my own.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 4 . 1/9
I think that Maria may like both Yugi and Yami, but in different ways. Nice job!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 1/9
Awwwww! That was so cute, what Yami did for Maria! And Takusaka is gone! Hooray!
And Yami called her princess, awww again! I can't wait for more Yami X Maria love!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 2 . 1/9
That sicko! How dare he threaten Maria like that and try to hurt Yugi?! .YOU?!
Oh, I can't wait to see Yami beat him to a pulp!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 1/9
Another story to read! Also, I love the cover. Maria looks like Anna from Frozen to me. That makes it cooler! I can't wait to read this until the end. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30/2015
This is a wonderful story. :) Thankyou for taking the time to type it. ;) If there are more chapters please post more!
skylover4life chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Yugi'so so adorable and sweet I can't help but squeal at his crush on Maria. I honestly think both Yugi and his alter-ego should have her. They both bring balance to the romance. It's very refreshing to see an endearing and sweet oc as well. She's kind of like Koumugi from Hunterxhunter. I really like her.
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
Man, this chapter made me cry! I almost never cry when I'm reading things. But it reminded me of something that happened last year, and also of my own little brother who's 17 now and only 2 years younger than me, but I remember what he was like as a child and since he was around Aiden's age he completely changed, so it made me miss the kind little boy he used to be. As for the other thing, it was my dog's death. I know lots of people don't think of their pets as family, but my dog was like my little sister. So, I cried when I read this because I'm an older sister too. I want to say that you really did a good job with this chapter, to elicit this kind of emotion in your readers. I'm really liking this story so far. I'm going to get back to reading now :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
loved it
LadyRaider92 chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
I LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING THE NEXT STORY :-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
I love this chapter. This is the first story that I have read on Season 0 that includes this particular episode. I lol when Joey and Yugi finally realize that Maria was there.