Reviews for Accurate
Kyrianae Narii chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
In which I suddenly can't help but imagine a dimensional/time travel fic where these go to canon-verse/backk in time and drop the threesome bombshell on thier season 1 selves and mentors... MWAHAHAHAHA!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Hot damn. 0.0
WIRTW chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Hot hot hot hot hot
*faints from blood loss*
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
So f-ing hot
Kiryuu Zerorin-Hime chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
O.o yum This pairing is just as cool as the Bat-boys pairings!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I adore these 3 together
And this was wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Wow just woooooow!
renegadewriter8 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
unf the only thing i didn't like about this was that it ended XD I LOVED THIS! Threesomes are hot XD Is there no chance you will continue? *puppy eyes*

Going straight to my favs!
anon chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
your inappropriate and I love it! ;)
One Who Waits For Love chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Lol I really liked it, this chapter just seemed so characterized or some such, they really fit together well
CarnivalxLove chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh Geez. I'm also a sucker for YJDick and Wally. I'm going to be honest, I never liked the idea of this OT3 but something about this story kept me reading. It's literally fantastic and I'm converted. Look what you did? I had to stop reading every once in a while because I was smiling to myself and fangirling. I really adore how perfectly you capture the characters. They felt so right in such a different situation.
peterbird chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I'm in love with your writing, you capture the characters so well
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I loved this!:)
Omg chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Is it to much to ask for ANOTHER chapter? The world needs more of this threesome! So lusty! This is fantastic! You had me drooling the whole time. And poor Wally, being seduced like that, well I don't think he really minded that much(and neather did I3)

Just wanna say,

THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS!
MyLittleBird chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This is hot. we need more three somes between these people. epic job and taste.