Reviews for Belonging
SugarQueen93 chapter 8 . 6/17
Great story :)
kantorkan chapter 8 . 2/19
It was interesting to hear Char's view on what had all happened to get them all to where they ended was interesting to see how her and Peter's relationship he attack and bite her because he knew what she was to him or did he just slowly realize that afterwards i wonder?
Heather chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
The longing I have to read a story with your Belonging's Peter & Charlotte meeting Bitemarks & Bloodstain's Bella (and seeing what Jasper is like with her) is ridiculously all-encompassing. I'm not even that big of fanfiction reader and I desperately want to read that story. If only to hear Charlotte's view on Jasper and Bella as a couple.
Solargal chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Omg...3...I am like 3...I 3 nearly died when I saw there were 8 chapters. I was like "Its lying..there were 8 chapters before..HOLY PUMKIN BREAD ITS A NEW CHAPTER!" ...I want toc ry now its over
AnnaLund chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
absolutely brilliant.

AnaMarieWest chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Whoo! Oh, girl, this was amazing. I loved it. I need another short story of their years together! Please? Think about it?

Anyways, I'm gonna have to go back and read the first story now.

Beautiful story,

Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I just knew that Char and Peter couldn't walk away and leave Jasper in that awful place. They were scared to go back though and I don't blame them. Once they got out they didn't want to relive that again.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
nice :)))))))
kirifox chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Really incredible story. Definately the best I have ever read about Peter and Charlotte, and Jasper during that time in his life/death. Charlotte finally saw Jasper, and she saw him clearer then even Peter could. (Maybe part of that was women's intuition, which I firmly believe in.)

Is there any possibility that you will finish your epilogue? The finaly chapter, with them rescuing Jasper, would bring everything full circle.

Seeing Jasper as the wounded, uncaring, scarred beast Maria turned him into helps me understand, in much stronger terms, how far he really had come by the time of the Twilight saga. SM could learn a thing or three about how to write Jasper!
evenflo78 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Ugh! Seriously. Jasper is creepy as hell. I love how she views everything too. I love how skeptic she is. Even of Peter, despite the inexplicable draw she has to him. Enjoying this very much!
evenflo78 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ha! Peter is sort of a sweetie huh. Unintentionally of course. And only in spurts. This has a very true ring to it. As if maybe this could very well be how their past played out. Very cool.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ooh. This is very creepy. I really like the start of this chilling story. Wonderful descriptions and a deep-set terror came across in her musings. Enjoyed very much. Off for more.
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
While this was good, and I enjoyed it, it honestly wasn't what I had wanted and longed for, which was Peter's story from change to Charlotte. In my mind, the most fascinating character SM created was Jasper, by far. While this story did expand on the peeks Charlotte gave Bella into her own neborn experience and mating with Peter in LWD, I was hoping for a better look into the the relationship between Peter and Jasper in the Maria years that Jasper gave us peeks at in Aftermath. Yes, Charlotte gave us her limited view of the end of those years, but I hunger for more. I want Peter's in depth intereactions with and understanding of Jasper, how he got Jasper to care for him and count him as a friend and just what all did Jasper do to Peter for him to have to come to terms with what he had done and to need Peter's understanding and forgiveness. This, while good on its own, just further whetted my appetite for that story.
yearprincess chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
What was the other word?
AnnaLund chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
bb, I really need to see that epi! heheheheh

this was a really beautiful story, about friendship, trusting and love. And about broken people and somehow also about possible redemption.

All in all, this gives a great insight into where peter and charlotte come from, especially as a backdrop to your other story, Long Way Down. I feel these two are the ones who join up with bella and jasper a hundred years later, or more.

Well done, the dark, the angst, the fears of the southern wars were intensely felt, but there was no gratuitous violence or sex for the sexing, which I really appreciate. (If the story is *about* sex, I'm fine with it, but otherwise it often feels like it's just too much). You have balanced this well.

I'd love an insight into when the go back and get jasper. that would round it off perfectly. in an epi, you said? :-)

thank you for writing, my days a lot less boring now

ps AND thank you for writing so well. I think I have seen one (ONE!) typo so far in this story, perhaps in chapter 4. It makes for reading without bumps in the road.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »