Reviews for The Lord of the West
Wren210 chapter 35 . 6/30/2019
great story too bad kikyou would have never mated InuYasha poor poor InuYasha... I feel bad for him it is sucha a one sided love... kikyou could never love anything with even a drop of youkai blood... the pot needs to be put in the ground and forgotten... for eternity...
Wren210 chapter 5 . 6/29/2019
kagome wouldn't be in school anymore she would be 20 since 5 years had past you said Souta was 13 and that mean 5 years since he was 8 like rin during the anime and cannon so if you age one you age them all... get it right
Wren210 chapter 4 . 6/29/2019
she should just clam up and not say another word to anyone and just leave at the first chance you have made her utterly pathetic she is now his submissive little b*tch... and I sure as hell wouldn't be doing anything he wanted I would tell him nothing until he freed her plain and simple...
Wren210 chapter 2 . 6/29/2019
your kagome must be pretty damn stupid if she can't tell the difference between sesshomaru and another male... considering Touga doesn't have moon on his brow and he has jagged stripes not smooth stripes... and Touga is taller and broader than Sesshomaru and since she is stupid not to realize that nothing is the same... and since it has been 5 years why isn't she more trained? damn she must be really stupid...
Kitsune Odin chapter 39 . 6/25/2019
Omg this made me cry so much over how much I loved the family aspect of the story! It's something I find lacking in most stories and I like how you've Incorporated it into a love story seamlessly.
slvrphoenx chapter 39 . 6/8/2019
Great story. I loved how he finally listened to her and let her return to her times and meet her there. I also liked how they all had memories of her despite the changes to the time line. This was a wonderful story.
Ineedmoresleep76 chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
you know, if I didn't know any better. I'd say Taisho is going Yandere on us.
Hawlingwind chapter 34 . 2/7/2019
This made me violently upset. I kept reading becuase I thought Kagome would grow a backbone and the entire time while I was reading I only saw Touga as the villain and I really wanted her to get away from him
Dicome chapter 8 . 1/30/2019
inupapa u have a litle yandere fusion in this 'inu instinst'
Dicome chapter 8 . 1/30/2019
this a inuyandere ?
Dicome chapter 5 . 1/30/2019
Kagome karma is a bitch for a reason ... remenber never be a asshole with somebody look like Sesshomaru or Sesshomaru and hope Inuyasha come to sabe ya' ass
mariselortiz chapter 39 . 1/10/2019
Ok not Kool 5o mate kouga, it's like having sex with your dad. Uuuu. Other than that it's really good.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 12/1/2018
Every time I read this, I can't help but wonder if she's blonde. Touga has one blue stripe on each cheek. While Sesshomaru has two magenta stripes on each cheek. There are similarities true. But they have their differences as well.
S-Lioness chapter 19 . 9/24/2018
You know, I have a pet cat and I love him so much.

I take care of my cat, I never let my cat out of the house, I kiss my cat, I pet my cat, I find him cute when he is angry, I like to carry/hold my cat, I like to put him on my lap and I like to her him meow.

Touga takes care of Kagome, He never lets Kagome out of the palace, He kisses Kagome, He pets her, He finds her amusing when she is angry, He likes to carry/hold her, He likes when she sits in his lap, He likes to hear her speak.

I just realized, that he really and I mean REALLY treats her like a pet
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 21 . 7/20/2018