Reviews for The Future Starts Now
naomi chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
why did you stop? keep going. the story was getting good! i want to know what happens in the next chapter. it has been a good story. your a good writer. but i want to know what happened with the whole twin baby thing.
Kyla Reese chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This, and the preceeding book, were amazing. I found myself completely intune with the characters, who remained true to the series, and to the real-life situations at hand. I honestly sat down at the computer a few hours ago and didn't move until both parts were finished. I have to applaud you on such a fine effort and excellent results from your work.
I suppose if I found anything wrong with your work, was the fact that all the situations, though quite realistic, were too related to one another. Not only was Liz pregnant, but Jessica had just become sexually active, and Megan, Jess, and Melissa were dealing with Will's trial against sexual abuse. You did make the basis for Will's evidence quite effective - having the mention of Megan much before any of it was leaked - still, everything hovered around the same topic. But that is simply the minor fault I found with your writings, if mentionable at all.
Again, I was very impressed with your writing style, and it almost took me a moment to remember that it wasn't, in fact, part of the series itself, but an original work on its own. Excellent work and I hope to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2004
"and they helps more then almost anything. "
just thought i would let you now that u accidently made a mistake and that so far the story in fantastic, is there going to be another 1?
dreamingprincess chapter 14 . 12/19/2003
wow. liz has twins with conner? great job though... i love the liz/conner pairing.
anymous chapter 14 . 10/14/2003
Great story! u might want to try to continue
SVHSY fan chapter 14 . 8/15/2003
I thought your fic was great! Espeacially the ending! Write More Please!
Gia chapter 14 . 2/1/2003
Ei! ) cool story! i wish you can continue more... but love your story! Hope you make more stories like that! )
jess chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
interesting! just one spelling thing that got to me, it's rumour, not 'roomer', (sorry, i couldn't let that one pass!)

anyway, i'm interested to see where you're going with this.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2002
hey elle1364, great story! i think it's really touching the way conner stuck by Liz. what happens next?
GiRl-PoWeR-RuLzZ chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
Hi there! Pardon me, but i think ur a gr8 writer for one...but the deal is i haven read the whole series of SVH senior yr...so i dun realli know whuzz going on in the latest..bt it feels weird reading about melissa and jess being frenz...izzit realli true? haha...i know, i'm so outta here rite? well, keep working on this cool story! (_) i KNOW it'll turn out to be a gr8 one! ;)
ashley chapter 14 . 9/1/2002
WOW...elle you are a great writer i love your story i hope there will be more to it though cuz i did not want that to end. its goin to be tough for conner and liz for a while so please keep writing!
Candy88 chapter 14 . 3/30/2002
Wow..tough to be them! What a story! Elle..ur a REAL good writer :) I read the Love game and Future Starts Now. I loved it :) BTW...if u write anymore stories..will that mean that Elizabeth is still pregnant in them?