Reviews for You Can Never Take The Rain Out Of Seattle
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
AAWWWEEE! BEATIFUL! AND IM ON CLOUD NINE CUZ THIS RIGHT AFTER A LOVE TEST GAVE ME ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WITH MY LOVE!
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
lovely story
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This one was all kinds of sad. She was so scared when she'd said those words before leaving for those five years. If only she would've talked to him about those fears, they may have been able to avoid such heartbreak. Alice asking Bella to let it all out, that now was the time . . . Bella unloading everything, unloading it all . . . only to find out later that Alice had requested Edward to stand on the other side of the door. Alice is brilliant. Very sad journey, happy ending.
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Such a heartbreakingly yet lovely story wish it wouldn't have taken Bella so long to return to Forks.
bebekids chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVER! I wanted to cry! You're an amazing writer and depicted it so beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
What an amazing story! Congrats!
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Sweet
Isabella Jaymes chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
What an amazing story! I was crying because of all the hurt and sadness they both carried for five long years! But in the end I was cheering because they finally FINALLY got each other back! Took me so long to find this gem! lol, all my sentences were all punctuated with exclamation points. Oh well, you deserve it, you're an awesome writer. Happy New Year!

-IsabellaJaymes
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was beautiful an d awesome. I really loved it. Thanks for writing it
Dil9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Lovely:)
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved this. I hope you do continue it
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful o/s! So glad they found each other again!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
wow
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lovely
well done
crosunshine chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
great great great OS! and jason walker is wonderful! i love his songs!

so thank you for bringin his music into this story! it was great! :)