Reviews for The Safe Choice
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is soooo sad! I love its though and the writing is great!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was amazing i just loved it...great job!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I hate that he cheated on Rachel and went on a self destructive binge, but overall, the story was a great read! I love how they come together and try to work it out. I really liked how Sam became a friend to her too...can't wait to read more of your fics!
polarpi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Such a powerful story...well done! :)
li chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this is such a sad story, but also great. Loved it.
Bonesluver chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, that was amazing I have to say and I was so sad and hurt and devastated but they can get through anything together. I love this little family. Great job and I can't wait for Safe Haven to be updated.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great story...nicely done:) As long as I get my Puckelberry, I'm ok (lol)...even if it's got some angst with it!

elle
daria103 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow that was really powerful, so well written.
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was heartbreaking but beautifully written. I'm on my phone so I cannot gush as much as I wish I could, but that was seriously great.
Red Writer chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Fantastic

so sad

so well written.
Berlian chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
What an emotional fic:). Great one! I love if!
shiningstar07 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I can't even...my goodness that was perfection. Seriously, words pretty much escape me now..it's a wonder I can even write this review..wow. I'm just amazed.
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was heartbreaking and amazing and I loved it!
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Let me start by saying that I LOVED this. I really really did. It was very well written.

Just a couple of things I noticed though. There were two words that when said aloud sound like the word you wanted but actually mean something else. The first is the word "intense", the word you needed was "intents" for the phrase "intents and purposes". The second is "concur" which means to agree or be of the same opinion. The word I believe you wanted was "conquer" which is to overcome/succeed. Very minor and easy to do when you're 'in the zone' and whatnot. p Just thought I'd throw it out there anyway...

Really I did love this though. Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for more of 'Safe Haven'!
Gleerific chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very moving. This brought tears to my eyes and I mean that in a good way ;)