Reviews for Herwald von Einzbern and the Chamber of Secrets
CagedSnow chapter 21 . 8/17
Two years, it has been... So I assume this to be dead.
snickerslv100 chapter 1 . 8/12
I like the way that this story has progressed. Usually people have Harry argue with Dobby needlessly, instead of taking your route, which has always seemed like an easier way to me. I look forward to reading more.

And my vote on your pairing is Harry/Fleur because that's my favorite, but also because of other things that she could bring to the story. Not only would there be a somewhat forbidden romance angle, but also political and social conflicts that would arise from their relationship.,,
EternityDragon2610 chapter 18 . 8/9
Well I was hoping harry was gonna somehow beat the basilisk without killing it, one would think having Medusa's protection might clue in the big serpent that the tasty little morsel he is attempting to eat has friends in high places, friends that would destroy it without batting an eye. However i suppose getting a servant once again is also a great thing to take from the whole experience.
deathstalker982 chapter 14 . 8/3
you know, something i just realized from this, in the original book and in your story, myrtle shouldn't have died, as she saw it in the same way colin saw it, through a pane of glass, her glasses(she even mentions she had glasses right after she said how she died). if the eyes of the basalisk killed her, then they should have killed colin too, so just another of the many ignored plotholes of the harry potter franchise(like how wands never lost their masters and bonded to another when disarmed by that person until the seventh book, as if they did, harry, and all the members of the DA would have one anothers wands, and many of the death eaters wands would also be harry's or owned by one of the other members of the order of the pheonix)
Al-khalid chapter 21 . 7/30
Been reading this story and it's predecessor for a few years now, please keep writing if you can !
Mernom chapter 21 . 7/28
Very interesting, the ending was a bit dark, but overall great chapter
Mernom chapter 20 . 7/28
Brilliant, money and pride are the only 2 things that speak to Lucius, and he bought him out perfectly.
Mernom chapter 19 . 7/28
Nice chapter.
One thing though, if Herwald ended up summoning a servant from the throne, I believe that he would fail due to insufficient prana, since summoning from the throne is much more costly then summoning a spirit Already by your side as a servant.
Mernom chapter 18 . 7/28
Aaaaand you did , at that.
Nice chapter, I really like it.
Mernom chapter 17 . 7/28
Excellent chapter, somewhy I feel like I was reading Gintama... Lol
Mernom chapter 16 . 7/28
As I suspected, now let's see if you add what I though of...
Mernom chapter 15 . 7/28
So this time around Granger was spared?
It seems it's time for another boss raid...
Mernom chapter 14 . 7/28
So the gig is almost up, and it's only around the middle of the book? Let's see what else is filling the remaining chapters...
Mernom chapter 13 . 7/28
One thing I like about your fix it's that Draco isn't an asshole, and it makes SENSE.
I always though that he was an idiot because of his upbringing, and nothing more.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »