Reviews for Herwald von Einzbern and the Chamber of Secrets
surviversp chapter 21 . 2/19
Hope you feel interested in continuing this story at some point in the future. Whether that's as a remake like you were talking about or deciding to continue what was made I would look forward to it. I liked the element of finding the ghost and turning them into a servant versus the version in the throne. Thank you what you already wrote as it was an enjoyable read.
AznPuffyHair chapter 21 . 1/21
Any chance of you popping back to this? Or it is pretty much dead? It's a pretty good story with good plot. You also pretty much set the start of a battle Royale between two team for the Grail. So really, just some more and you can start really deviating from canon.

I'm not entirely sure about Taiga in Shirou harem though... that would need, first of all, you introducing her into the moon-lit world. And once that happened, people would expect more from her. Just my concern in regards to that.
Viper5delta chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
Well, seeing as how this was last updated going on 4 years ago I feel like the epilogue and sequels will never actually be up, shame that. Well, now to actually read the damned thing instead of just the last authors note.
Anonymous1684 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Really? You had one chapter left and then you abandoned the story? That is really mean of you.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
So you really really need to get back to this. I only just found it and the earlier part and just finished reading through them both and I really wanna see more.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
please continue with this story
Shadow of a Memory chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
I realize you were going to rewrite this, but what happened to the epilogue?
Thundramon chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Hi, I notice you are still updating your other stories. Will you please update this divine series again?

I admit I am a big fan of these pairings (HarryxRider, HarryxCaster, HarryxSakura, HarryxIllya) but since all of them are paired with Shirou here, thats probably the only change I would request from this series.
Sage of Oblivion chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
I know it was years ago you made this fix but I hope you will start again.
Selenity84 chapter 21 . 4/11/2016
Love this story, please continue it. Would love to see Shiro's and Rins reacitons to Mordred lol.
Phoenix Paladin chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
I certainly hope this story isn't dead, I'd love to read Herwald dealing with the rest of his Years!

This and it's predecessor are amazing works!
silvereagle2121 chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
freaking awesome story. I just finished the first one and then moved straight on to this one. I am really enjoying reading them both. please update again soon. I want to see how the rest of the series turns out.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
raigalcc chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
hi kyu. was wondering if this fanfic is currently on hiatus? cause seems you haven't update it for some time
raigalcc chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Illya is gonna be pissed if she finds out
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »