Reviews for Herwald von Einzbern and the Chamber of Secrets
please continue with this story
Shadow of a Memory chapter 21 . 7/13
I realize you were going to rewrite this, but what happened to the epilogue?
Thundramon chapter 21 . 7/9
Hi, I notice you are still updating your other stories. Will you please update this divine series again?

I admit I am a big fan of these pairings (HarryxRider, HarryxCaster, HarryxSakura, HarryxIllya) but since all of them are paired with Shirou here, thats probably the only change I would request from this series.
Sage of Oblivion chapter 21 . 4/18
I know it was years ago you made this fix but I hope you will start again.
MissySelenity chapter 21 . 4/11
Love this story, please continue it. Would love to see Shiro's and Rins reacitons to Mordred lol.
Phoenix Paladin chapter 21 . 3/7
I certainly hope this story isn't dead, I'd love to read Herwald dealing with the rest of his Years!

This and it's predecessor are amazing works!
silvereagle2121 chapter 21 . 2/25
freaking awesome story. I just finished the first one and then moved straight on to this one. I am really enjoying reading them both. please update again soon. I want to see how the rest of the series turns out.
raigalcc chapter 21 . 2/18
hi kyu. was wondering if this fanfic is currently on hiatus? cause seems you haven't update it for some time
raigalcc chapter 7 . 2/18
Illya is gonna be pissed if she finds out
raigalcc chapter 6 . 2/18
Whoa Modred is here at hogwarts?
draco7347 chapter 21 . 2/13
love this story cant wait for new chapters
MEleeSmasher chapter 21 . 1/19
Ummm, I want to ask when are you going to update this story series? Kinda been a while and I just red Bloodstained Arc. Loved it, but the fact that you had a lot of good stories and most remained unfinished has... Concerned me.

If you do a reboot, will you keep Saber of Red? Mordred is a good servant to have.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 21 . 1/5
Is there a 3rd-7th series?
King Draconias chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
This is such an intriguing story. I really wish you hadn't given up on it.

If you're still considering that reboot, I'd love to see it. Or even if you just decided to finish this story, since this was the penultimate chapter. I didn't have any significant issues with this story's (or the previous one's) plot. After all, many authors alter the ages of their characters occasionally.

Still, I'm glad I got the chance to read this story, even if it's unfinished. It was very interesting while it lasted.

~King Draconias