Reviews for Just a little warning
squishy the human chapter 1 . 4/3
who came after mercedes
SJandDJ chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
It's taken me 5 minutes to write this because I was laughing! Thank you for making me laugh so much, I really needed it! This is an amazing story! :-)
Leaf and Stone chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Don't know whether to laugh or hug Blaine, or bang ND's heads together for scaring the poor guy! This was so original and funny!
Titou Douh chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was epic x) I really loved it ! :)
yannn chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOL. Wonderful. Somehow, I can just IMAGINE IT HAPPENING.
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love Brittany.
Hermosa Reina Beautiful Queen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
LOL, I love Brad's text xD I feel sorry for Blaine though _
Chip D chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Must..remember... To... Breathe... Nope, not working. Must call 911 to report a death caused by laughter.
hannahginny chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So cute
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
There's nothing like this kind of humor, haha.

I feel so happy that in this fic the ND and Coach Bieste and even Sue are so supportive and protective of Kurt even though he has nothing to fear from Blaine. He's like their son, almost. Makes me kind of proud, actually :D

Wonderful fic!

-Ariana x
quidditchgleek chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. I think my favourite bit is the part about Sue's first chat with Blaine. I can totally see that happening. Only thing that would have made it better is a warning from Santana too.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hehe! Loved it!
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMFG THAT IS AMAZING.

BRAD ... oh my gosh. That killed me.
funkyorange chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh my gosh, I think I may have just died of laughter. Just shows how much everyone loves Kurt, right? Becky's was awesome, but I especially loved the last one! *laughs madly* But seriously, nice work.
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love Brad's threat, not enough of the "Kurt's friends threaten Blaine" fics have Brad in them, in fact this is the first one I've seen.