Reviews for The Grave Digger
SephrinaRose chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Daw! It was really sad but I'm so happy that ed atleast could get somthing good from it, somthing to lift his hopes. He saw his MUM! Yay! It was really good, well done.
f.tastarossa chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
ahhhhh very good
f.tastarossa chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
wow wow
this is getting more interesting XD
Gasoline Diamond chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Wow. I cried...a lot...that's a really boss story
Gasoline Diamond chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
NOO, ED! *sighs* Damn...
Gasoline Diamond chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Shit..He's gonna take the case anyway, huh? Idiot's gonna get himself kidnapped!
Great story...BTW! I love it!
AmerillaRose chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Each time I read this story, it seems to get better than last. The ending makes my heart warm. Amazing story!
Review4U chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I am liking the story so far but would advise you to add an author's note at the top with a disclaimer, stating you used a plot from another tv show called Bones. Thank you for you FMA fan fiction, from what I read I can tell you are a talented writer, please continue to create more story's.
CC-R2000 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
This story is so damn cool! I can't, I am speechless, this is too good!
GriffinRose chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
This was really good! It was well written and every plot point was streamed together seamlessly! I loved all the suspense in it!
Foxxy1st chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Great fic!

I just love happy endings!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing~! I love the whole plot, and how it smoothly went from start to end. (I'm also so frikin glad Ed is alive!) There were a few typos here and there, but nothing big, and I liked some of the phrases and words used. Grest job!
kok0roxotaku chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Amazing! I wish this was an episode! I was hooked the whole time!
My Vantilene chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
You made me cry. A lot. This was beautiful.
LadysWords chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
aw T_T how sweet..brotherly love

oh u should do an epilogue !

Great story.. re reads.