Reviews for IHave a sister?
Ben's Niece chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Sorry but I hate it when authors abandon their stories. But I understand. Stuff happens.
JackFrostforever chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
I wish you would continue writing this story because it is really funny and great.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
So I'm wondering, if you quit , do you still get alerted when someone reviews? Anyways, I really liked the way you blended the two completely different shows. I think that some characters were a bit OOC at times, but it's hard to tell because neither of them had ever been in a situation like that before. Overall, I think you did a great job.
Now, onto the not writing fanfics thing. First, I want to say that what you did was great. If writing and or watching some things were defying your sense of morals, then by all means the right thing to do is quit. But I also want to say that by no means should you stop writing. You are awesome at it and even if you won't be sharing it with us anymore, I wouldn't want you to stop.
I hope that made sense, I'm tired. Any spelling mistakes can be blamed on my iPod.
Anyways, good luck with life, I guess ;)
Pseu
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Its upsetting that you decided to retire. I personally feel you should have at least finished your stories first. If you decide to come back, i will follow just in case. I feel horrible that my ex locked me outof my old account and left stories unfinished. So maybe you should consider to finish these.
kkpuppy chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
kkpuppy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
WELL I THINK HAVING SPENCER AND SAM BEING SIBLINGS IS VERY FUNNY. THERE IS BOUND TO BE VERY INTERESTING SPEED BUMPS FOR SPENCER IN THE FUTURE.
Destiel101 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
aww, i was really starting to enjoy this...
KDCervantes chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Please continue! I like this fanfic a lot!
The Linn chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
When I first saw that someone did a crossover between two shows that are complete opposites, I was like, "You gotta be freaking kidding me!" But I like where you're going with this...
Valentina chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Ahh' I really loved this! Please please please update soon!
It was amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
more story this is awesome
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Love it!
Zena-Xina chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
DUDE! MORE STORY! I AM LOVING THIS!
Shadowcat2428 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
o.o ... more!
Anju Makaa chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
This is really good I hope you update soon.