Reviews for Emerald Cocoon
Perline chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
The World in Black and White chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Great story! I really love it! Please don't abandon this! I can't wait until the next chapter! I really want to read more. Please update soon :)
sub0chick chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
very nice start to things, really curious what the flying creature is and what it's going to mean for harry. not to mention -very- curious about the cocoon part of the title and what it's going to mean. keep up the good work, i look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
can u please please please hurry up and write some more of this story it is really good and interesting and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Gravind Divine chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Update soon please! This is great!
ArtyPotter0723 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I hope you are going to continue this because it is already a great story and at this rate, will be a great one.
esinger chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Amazing! I love the build up to where this story is going. Live the story and see you at the next chapter!
Snow-Loftwing chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
D this is good please continue :)
otahotian chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
thats basically one awesome story :)

it has one strong story line and few others and i can see you have quite some things stored away for later use :D (f. animal, the snake,goblins,obvious distrust for Dumbledore from Harry) so i am looking forward how it will get on :)

oh, i like the way you write harry, too - i am sick of everyone making him a total hero who knows how to do everything and everyone had wronged him, you write him like a responsible teen and thats nice! :)

thank you for that.

Hopefully you will continue soon, i will be waiting (im)patiently ;)

nice day
domsijohn chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
i so hope charlie loves harry and protects him from albus
domsijohn chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
poor harry
domsijohn chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
poor harry
Matthiew Oliver chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
That was great. I really liked it. Good job. I hope you continue this.

Cindy Panther
harrylover101 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori