Reviews for The Greatest Man In The World
shinkadoo chapter 13 . 6/26
Wow. Okay I know I just posted a review but I just had to say I'M SO HAPPY THAT ANTONIO AND LOVINO FINALLY GOT IT OVER WITH! Also I'm cringing in humiliation at what everyone else is gonna say to them tomorrow. I mean. The passionate...love noises...thin church walls...*cough*
shinkadoo chapter 8 . 6/26
Wait...I thought Antonio and Lovi put Baldovino in a wood stove where his body got burned...DUNDUNDUN! Plot hole! Nah it doesn't actually matter because the story is so good 333 I can't wait until they just fuck and get it over with XD but now I must return to finish reading!
Aiko Karin chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Please keep going 3
End it with Lovi and Tonio getting married on the pirate ship or something, just please continue
Clear-Colors chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Don't shame your self; I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thank you.
Courtney chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Oh my god, I love you and your writing. Sorry I don't want to sound creepy. I have read this once before and loved it and I tried to find it again but couldn't until like three days ago. And I still love it. So I recommended one of my friends to read it and I am sure she will love it just as much. Thanks so much for writing this. I hope you continue to write. Bye. And thanks again.
Gottin Konig chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
It be beautiful So stop worrying! I liked it, others liked it, and (despite his words) Lovi Liked it!
Sleepery chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
I want to read the story of Mathias kidnapping the Prince XD
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
The story was really and really good. Give yourself a lil credit. I would have liked to have seen a little more of the other pairings though, especailly some USUK. Think about that for another story idea please. Other than that, it was really an excellent stoqy. Great job.
marmalade-snow chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Just a comment about your french. Since Francis is speaking to a woman, not a man, it should be 'ma' instead of 'mon' and 'amie' instead of 'ami'. 'Cher' is also a male term, he would have most likely called her 'ma cherie'.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I knew I wasn't imagining the chapter titles being song lyrics!
SummerLuvsDinosaurs chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
oh my gosh I am trying so hard to contain my fan-girling XD this is an amazing story so far
fangirl chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
*fangirling* XD that's So Sad And Cute And everything Else You Are Awesome XD I Love It!
Shadowless13 chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! It's one of the best I have read and I just find it so cute to read! I usually re-read this if I'm upset or something but great job!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 18 . 6/18/2013