Reviews for The Gatekeeper
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh so epic and and tragic,I always thought Mab is justified in her ,she is psycho and hypocrite,but she has race to with Idath should have been in film.I would like if you did Lady of Lake too, sad to leave her people but accepting they cannot harm others for themselves.

Ambrosia-"As she had been in every aspect of her life she had left behind,Ambrosia was practicall and determined."I really like it.

Morgan le Fey-"and at the last, Morgan le Fey walked to the cauldron like the queen that she had always wanted to be in life." I really like it and can picture majestic Morgan.

Arthur-"Being staunch Christian that he was,Idath thought to himself,with no small measure of humour,it must have been disorienting to find himself in realm of pagan god upon his death."I agree,it must have hurt,and I actually feel grim satisfication Arthur ended there.

Mordred-"He had accepted early death long if he had accepted it,then it certainly didn't mean he was going to trot happily(...)".So 's name should be second, as it sounds in fic as if he was all Arthur was,when you numbered their attributes.

Merlin-"Nor should he have been,thought Idath bitterly,with the long life that had been afforded to him."I really think now how Old People have unjustly suffered thanks to Merlin's grudge against Mab,when he alone did all for his people too.

Idath-"His own,self-styled title-The Gatekeeper."So powerful.I really like how his belief in himself and mortals fear of death sustain him,apart from his story is so sad.

And of course.

Mab-"His magic rose within him- and she fought him. So weak, it was so utterly futile. But she fought him nonetheless." It is most important thing isn't ,now like Sleeping Beauty,with Idath is so tragic in this fic,yet completly in character.
vbngdjdsgtfkytorueuj5eyhwryhj chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is probably one of the saddest stories I've ever read...and one of the best.

I love that part in particular, but actually I love the entire story! Great job!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I totally agree with the others. This story is extremely sad. Very good job! On all of the characters.
Zoisy chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
(...)"and at the last, Morgan le Fey walked to the cauldron like the queen that she had always wanted to be in life."

wow, that's heavy! It's so sad & poetical at the same time.

Loved you work.
Maellowyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wonderful - I just have to add this into our community.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Are you trying to make me cry?

cause its working...
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Im pretty sure I've read this before so again this is so sad :'( xx