Reviews for Snags and Tangles
Shunner68 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Omg I loved it was so cute! * girlish squeal *
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That last sentence had me melting It was so sweet :)
Fastern chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
First: Well, it's about time someone wrote something decent for this fandom. Do you know how long I've been diggin' around in the archives for some good fanfiction? Answer: FOREVER.

Second: Oh. GOD. Yes.

This is undoubtedly one of the best oneshots I've read for TFA. Wheeljack and Perceptor are among my favourite characters and they most certainly do not get enough attention, yet this piece you wrote reflects their dynamic relationship. If someone asked me why I liked 'em, I'd redirect them right to this oneshot and say "THIS is why."

The writing was introspective without being too detailed and the interaction between WJ and PC was very believable. (It goes straight into my headcanon!) I liked how you shuffled other characters out of the way so we could focus entirely on the two center characters without any weird distractions or anything. The moral implications were mind-boggling, bittersweet, and (dare I say it?) cute.

You know what I also loved? That you portrayed Wheeljack and Perceptor as FRIENDS rather than "OMG GAY ROBOTZ LOL." (Although I guess what "love" means depends on interpretation. Still, less slash more friend-love is awesome in my book.)

My only criticism revolves around Wheeljack's accent. After the second line it just got a tinsey bit annoying. :\

(Although I'm one to talk because I write characters with a similar accent all the time. O.O Maybe I should look into that...?)

In conclusion: great job and keep up the good work! :D

-Brown
Madscientist chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
How did I miss this? Amazing story, a touching insight into two very overlooked characters. Thank you.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/3/2011